My God, I'm tired. I've been over more distance and talked/sang more in the last few days than I'd care to remember. Let's recap.

Friday: I went to my classes in the morning, meaning I woke up at 5:30 am, came home and packed and had to do some other stuf before getting on a plane and flying from San Luis Obispo to San Francisco. From there I caught another flight to Seattle, arriving at just passed midnight and didn't get to sleep until 1:30 am.

Saturday: Woke up at 8 (because my body is insane and won't let me sleep any later than that) and went to see Pirates. Admittedly, I was a little let down by it, but I was happy with the ammount of My Girl (the Piratey Boat Ride) that was in it. Then I went to my grandparents', had to spend some time with my annoying grandfather and talk about insane math and MatLab (the bane of my existance) before going to my aunt's and uncle's to pick up my mom with my dad, which of course ment I had to hang around and play with my cousins and blah blah blah with the uncle and aunt. From there it was time for a fast food dinner before going shopping for some new clothes and olive oil in Bellevue, then back home for some Halo 3 Beta action until 11, then computer stuff until midnight, and sleep at 12:30.

Sunday: Again up at 8, then had to go and pick up a bunch of food for 'my' party, which was really more about a munch of people my mom knows coming over, but whatever. I then had to spend the day cleaning and setting up for the thing while my mother watched. So then it was the shindig at 5. All told there were about 40 people and I of course had to talk to all of them because I was the one returning home. Bleh. The highlight of the night was when a friend brought his Wii over, and we proceeded to play Wii Sports, which is highly addicting. I reccomend it. So the last people left around 10, but we still had to clean up, which took forever. Sleep time: 12:30.

Monday: Somehow managed to sleep in till 8:30, when I was woken by the smell of bacon. Yum. I had to get ready and pack all my stuff though because my mother and I had to drive up to Vancouver, BC to see The Police in concert. It was the best show I have ever seen. It... well, I'm not going to go into it now, but it was awesome. Sleep time: Midnight.

Tuesday (today): A marathon travel day to be sure. I woke up at 7:30 so I could get ready to leave before 10, which ment I needed to shower, dress, pack, check out of the hotel, put stuff in the car and still have time for breakfast. From there, my mom and I drove back to Seattle and met my dad for lunch. From there I was taken to the airport, took a flight back to San Francisco, just barely made it to my conneting flight to San Luis Obispo, where my roommate met me and picked me up and brought me home. All told, in the last 24 hours I've been to 4 cities (Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco and San Luis Obispo) in 2 countries (US and Canada) and been transported in 5 different vehicles (2 planes, 2 cars and a tram). I'm tired. I think it's time to sleep.