It feels so good to be home in Colorado with my family for Thanksgiving. Living in Florida, I only get to see them every now and then. It also feels good to finally get to walk around in the snow and feel a nice brisk breeze. Being here also reminds me of the may things that I'm thankful for in my life.
- My amazing beautiful wife
- My family
- My faith and God who loves me
- The opportunities in life that got me to where I am today
- My grandfather who inspired my love of math and science
- All of the Rooster Teeth community for making this place like no other. Especially the great people over at RT Florida who have come to be some of my favorite people on the site.
- And so many more
Hope all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving!