As the Title implies I am making my own OC Hunter Team. I mainly want to do this so no one steals the idea first. -- sorry if that comes of snobby --
Now onto the breakdown of the team!!!
The team title is refereed to as GHST -- pronounced ghost --
I am mainly doing this for some creative criticism and feedback. This is my first OC project I have shared publicly so I would appreciation any feedback. Thank you!!!
I am also leaving out genders and character bio's for now, but will be added in the future.
After researching, discussing, and brainstorming, I've changed the entire theme and names of the characters from the precursors above. The team name is now TITN: I will be revealing on the first character for now bellow.
I hope to have a crest and drawing done with in the next 2 months -- keep in mind I start college the last week of August and I am now working 8-6 Monday. to Friday. I can't draw very well but I can describe my characters very thoroughly.
Name: Taigan Artemas
Height: 5'6" (1.67 meters)
Weight: 130 Lbs.
Body Type: EctoMorph
Hair Color: Silver/Gray
Eye Color: Brown
- Fun Fact: when using his semblance his eye's will change color to that of a full moon and appear to be void of pupils.
Skin Color: White
Colors: Pine Green, Coyote Brown, and Silver.
Typical Garb: Short Sleeved Trench Coat w/ hood (pine green w/ silver trim and crest Embodied on Back in Silver), Combat Boots (Brown), Pants (Pine Green), Shirt (Coyote Brown), Gloves (Brown), schmeg (Green).
Weapon: Primary: Aktí Selínis (Greek for "MoonBeam")
- Clip size: 2 or 4 cartridge box dust cells
- Anti-Material Ionized Dust Particle Sniper Rifle that has a sword edge under the gun.
- Has sonic dampening systems to lower or intensive the power of the beam; for the Aktí Selínis Rifle is capable of killing a single target in one shot anywhere on the body as long as the beam makes complete contact.
- It is also highly effective against small to medium vehicles, and can shoot threw most medium strength shielding and armor. However, dense matter and elements -- like lead -- can result in a deflect of the beam.
- Fun Fact: The handgun was his mothers and the combat knife was his fathers.
- Unlike glyphs or Runes, seals are a area of effect (AOE) based not on Aura level but Aura consumption. This means that as long as the user has Aura, a seal can be casted. However, the user must see the seal or mentally picture it clearly enough to cast the correct design. If off by the smallest amount, the seal will misfire and the Aura spent will be lost.
Just a small bio update:
Taigan is a reference to "Taiga" which is a type of biome also known as boreal forest or snow forest, and is populated by coniferous trees consisting mostly of pines, spruces, and larches.
Artemas is a reference to Artemis the Greek Goddess of the Hunt, Forests and Hills, the Moon, and Archery.
Taigan's personality is very "black and white" -- like my own -- and understands that whenever, whoever, and wherever you are in a battle, "it's either you or them"; experience has made him realize it's a choice you make but can't decide on the outcome. Therefore, he believes it's better to fight smart and use common sense at all times; never putting yourself in unnecessary danger when your life is considered. He values honor and chivalry the most; respecting his elders and/or superiors, choosing to learn from them rather then besting them.
He dislikes people how lack motivation, have no respect for women, are wasteful (this can be from food to a human life), and arrogant. He also hates dairy products and refuse to eat anything with milk in it.
In his free time he likes to spare in hand to hand, practice his marksmanship, or a just a classic game of chess. Occasionally, he does like a good squall in a bar though. Due to his upbringing, he has never preferred staying in one location for long and prefers to be always moving or traveling if possible.
team is TITN (pronounced "Titan") and his is the first "T"; I will
reveal the other members in time but for now; one at a time to keep my