11. Green Arrow (DC Universe Comic) vs Hawkeye (Marvel Comic) - Both are hero comic archer. Hawkeye was appeared in Marvel's The Avengers movie. So I would like to see Warner Bros will put Green Arrow in Justice League movie which is counterpart/equivalent to Hawkeye in Marvel's The Avengers movie. Man, I want to see Justice League live-action movie which is compete with Marvel's The Avengers movie made by Disney. Maybe Warner Bros will hire director of Marvel's The Avengers movie to direct Justice League movie like did on Star Wars (Episode VII): The Force Awakens movie where Disney hired J.J. Abrams who directed Star Trek live-action reboot movie to direct Star Wars (Episode VII): The Force Awakens movie. In fact there is English outlaw and bandit name is Robin Hood who could shoot the arrow during Medieval-era in Great Britian. Kind like Connor in Assassin's Creed III where he attacked British during American Revolutionary War like Mel Gibson in The Patriot movie. Imagine if Robin Hood was the Rambo, he will shoot the arrow with hunting bow on you. You know what is next number list in this top countdown? *UPDATED - This is official confirmed by ScrewAttack*
10. John Rambo (Rambo) vs John Matrix (Commando) - You guess it. Both are badass veteran soldier. I saw there is action military movie which are great. Duel between Sylvester Stallone's Rambo fight against Arnold Schwarzenegger's Matrix into gunfight and hand-to-hand combat. Imagine if Sylvester Stallone's character battle against Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in The Expendables movie saga. Just like Nerdy James from AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) said "John Rambo and John Matrix" in Ikari Warriors (NES) review episode.
9. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) vs Nathan Drake (Uncharted) - Both game are action-adventure archaeology game with puzzle mechanic. They are archaeologist like Indiana Jones. It is about man vs woman, but little kind of controversial. I saw there is first Death Battle between Boba Fett (Star Wars) vs Samus Aran (Metroid) into battle of the sex with bounty hunter. I remember when video game feminist, Anita Sarkeesian from FeministFrequency was being attacked by haters (mostly men including Thunderf00t and even GamerGate). There is also GamerGate war. Imagine in Call of Duty and Battlefield if there is GamerGate like Pro-GamerGate vs Anti-GamerGate which Activision should make another Call Of Duty game called "Call Of Duty: GamerGate" and EA should make another Battlefield game called "Battlefield: GamerGate" (I'm just kidding. XD). Kind like in Russia where Russian government attacked lesbians alongside with gay for illegal and well as distrust the god. Because the Vladmir Putin (Russian president) is Russian Orthodox like Grigori Rasputin (cult priest of Russian Orthodox) compared to Joseph Stalin (dictator of Soviet Union). Sorry for talking about other controversial stuff including religion and politic. So anyway, Lara Croft will fight against the Nathan Drake (who is rumored to be blood linked to his ancestor, Sir Francis Drake) into archaeologist duel.
8. Bayonetta (Bayonetta) vs Dante (Devil May Cry) - Another battle of sex. Remember when ex-Capcom, Platinum Games was involved first Devil May Cry before Platinum Games was born. Imagine they are like Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. But I heard rumor is the sequel for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance called "Metal Gear Rising 2 (working title)". Until after 2015 Taipei Game Show which I believed it was confirmed by Hideo Kojima and Platinum Games. After Bayonetta 2 on Wii U (I don't have this game after my birthday (January 28), but I only have Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros for Wii U after my Wii U is arrived. But I'm waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X to come out) was finished, I hope that Platinum Games will develop Metal Gear Rising 2 someday. Oh wait. Konami confirmed is rumor sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was falsed. Maybe April Fools or the leaked issues.
7. Sam Fisher (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell) vs Gabriel "Gabe" Logan (Syphon Filter) - Yes. There is stealth action game beside Metal Gear series. They are mentioned in mission briefing from Metal Gear Solid 3 special mission where you hunt for monkeys by capture them alive. Kind like Rayman where you capture the bunny gang called Rabbids. But here, they are hunt for terrorists by either taken down to stun them or eliminate to kill them. Imagine they are John McClane from Die Hard (there is sixth installment of Die Hard film which is somewhere to be released in between 2015 to 2017) who taken out the terrorists. But this is good fit for Death Battle. If you want to put Solid Snake on either Sam Fisher or Gabriel "Gabe" Logan into the Death Battle, go ahead.
6. United Citizen Federation/Terran Federation's Marine (Starship Troopers) vs United States Colonial Marine Corps' Colonial Marine (Alien) - This two marine from Alien franchise and Starship Troopers franchise are good fit to be in Death Battle. When I saw the two FPS games with based on movie are awful like bad A.I. control which are stupid, bad motivation, boring gameplay, and well as bad storyline/plot. They are Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013) and Starship Troopers (2005). I like Halo games better. We have a confirmed that United Citizen Federation/Terran Federation will carry Morita (Mk) I Assault Rifle and United States Colonial Marine Corps will carry M41A Pulse Rifle. What is this? An StarCraft style? I could imagine if Alien Xenomorph (Alien) was the Zerg and Alien Bug was the Zerg (duh!). There is horde of evil alien creatures (about thousand armies) will attack you like Zerg Rush compared to the movie, 300.
5. Handsome Jack (Borderlands) vs Pagan Min (Far Cry 4) - Handsome Jack is a head of Hyperlion serving as corrupt CEO and President. In Far Cry 4, Pagan Min is a dictator of fictional country of South Asia mountain region (Himalayas), Kyrat. They are good for fighting between Handsome Jack vs Pagan Min in Death Battle. They are kind like Joker from Batman. Originally, Vaas (Far Cry 3) was going to fight against Handsome Jack due to popular badass antagonist in game, but he was replaced by Pagan Min (the successor to Vaas in Far Cry saga) instead. Pagan Min is a mixed between Vaas and Hoyt (Far Cry 3). Both are villains in Far Cry 3. But Hoyt is remind me of The Governor from The Walking Dead. Because they are ruthless villains. It was me I mentioned in Soul Calibur V video on YouTube about Handsome Jack vs Vaas.
4. Mankind's Space Marine/Adeptus Astartes (Warhammer 40,000) vs Terran's Marine (StarCraft) - After I watched ScrewAttack's Top 10 Space Marines, I just got my idea for next Death Battle. This Death Battle where the war between Warhammer 40K's Space Marine vs Starcraft's Marine which is best Space Marine fight. This is like Starship Troopers where it has space marine compared to colonial marine from Alien movie (mention in #5 at this blog). Unfortunately, there is no teaming up against them nor in 4-way battle royale in Death Battle. If you want too, that's okay ScrewAttack. Go ahead, make 4-way Death Battle (Royale).
3. Helghast Soldier (Killzone) vs Kerberos Panzer Soldier (Kerberos Saga including Jin-Roh anime movie) - This Nazi/Fascist with power armor suit is like space marine and even power armor suit from Fallout series. Kerberos Panzer Soldier has a power armor suit called "Protect-Gear". He is kind like Terminator. For Helghast Soldier, they are Space Nazi with British accent. Some believed the armor suit for Helghast soldiers were inspired by Protect-Gear from Kerberos Saga including Jin-Roh the anime movie. But it was coincidence and Helghast's soldiers are uncanny resemblance to Kerberos Panzer's soldiers. In the Kerberos Saga movies, if they spotted the Kerberos Panzer soldier with Protect-Gear like Helghast, he would say "Holy shit! Helghast is a Terminator. I'm not get my ass killed." because its' mixed up together to look like this "Helghast + Terminator = Kerberos". Kind like futuristic Nazi like in Wolfenstein games compared to Nazi steampunk. Which I called it Skynazi (portmanteau mean Skynet and Nazi). Well anyway. This is good fit for Death Battle.
2. Raiden (Metal Gear) vs Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe) - I am huge fan of ninja. Especially ninja in futuristic. Imagine if Naruto goes to sci-fi with cyberpunk that resembled to Ghost In The Shell and well as Akira (both sci-fi anime movie). So both are the good special-ops ninjas. They are good fit for Death Battle. Their skill are the ninja katana sword (High-Frequency Blade for Raiden and Arashikage Katana Sword for Snake Eyes) and parkour. Oh yes, remember about sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (mention in #7 at this blog)? Let's find out. Oh nevermind. The rumor is falsed because it's either leaked or April Fools.
1. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) vs Aigis (Persona) - Oh my angel. This two ultimate cyborg chicks from JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game) are going to fight each together. This is awesome epic fight. I love it. Because I'm the huge fan of JRPG. I love the sexy machine who were female androids. No, not the real-life human robot from Japan which is not good combat. Both Japanese RPG android characters are awesome compared to Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell) who is also an combat android and well as Miyu (My-HiME/My-Otome). This is better than Terminator vs Robocop in Death Battle. I could built my own robot chick with weapons. My first idea is I saw KOS-MOS and Aigis are on together which I mentioned in some website forums since 2010. I know KOS-MOS was carrying the big minigun and Aigis was carrying the machine gun on her arm which kind like Barret from Final Fantasy VII. Its like "Holy shit!, Mikoto is a Terminator." (which is my imagination about Touma Kamijou comment Mikoto Misaka in A Certain Magical index/A Certain Scientific Railgun. Nah, just kidding. It was a jokes. I lied. Whatever. So) while you walk away due to possible Unwanted Harem.
Are you agreed with my list? Tell me more about more if you want to add the new challengers between two fighters in Death Battle. Just comment on below and I'll check it for you. I hope that ScrewAttack will make a promise for us.