Will he make it on his own?
The Lil' Brudder Show
14 years agoAruxion
Man: Haven't we met before?
Woman: Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.
Man: So, wanna go back to my place ?
Woman: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Woman: It's in the phone book.
Man: But I don't know your name.
Woman: That's in the phone book too.
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: What sign were you born under?
Woman: No Parking.
Man: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not Enter
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized !
Man: Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason
Woman: Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!
Man: I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy.
Woman: You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?
Man: I know how to please a woman.
Woman: Then please leave me alone.
Man: I want to give myself to you.
Woman: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.
Man: I can tell that you want me.
Woman: Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you to leave.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Woman: Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?
Woman: Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I'd go through anything for you.
Woman: Good! Let's start with your bank account.
Man: I'd love to get into your pants.
Woman: No thanks, I already have one asshole in there already.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: Yes, but would you stay there?
14 years agoAruxion
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold is false.
01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions.
02. I don't watch much TV these days.
03. I love psychodelic mushrooms.
04.I love sleeping.
05. I have loads of books.
06. I once slept in a toilet.
07. I love playing video games.
08. I adore marijuana.
09. I watch porn movies.
10. I watch them with my father.
11. I like sharks.
12. I love spiders, I think they're adorable, especially the ones with bright colours on their backs.
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair.
14. I like J. Bush.
15. People are cool.
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have jacuzzi and a Porsche.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself. |PROTECTION!|
20. I'm smart...Ish
21. I've never broken someone's bones.
22. I have a secret.
23. I hate snow.
24. I drink only milk.
25. Punk rock rules.
26. I hate Bill Gates!
27. I love Chinese food.
28. I would hate to be famous.
29. I am not a morning person.
30. I wear glasses.
31. I don't need glasses, except sunglasses.
32. I have potential
33. I'm pure Japanese.
34. My legs are two different sizes i refuse to believe my legs are identical.
35. I have a twin.
36. I wear a padded bra.
37. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing.
38. I'm left-handed.
39. I hate llamas, but I'm one of them.
40. I don't like horror movies.
41. I suck at climbing, but I love it anyway.
42. People hate me usually.
43. I love pop music.
44. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight.
45. I hate parking fines.
46. I know national anthem of my country by heart.
47. I know more than two languages.
48. I spend too much time on the computer.
49. I often want to throw out the computer in a window.
50. I live on a ground floor.
51. I don't like chocolate.
52. I'd like to be more original.
53. I've lied.
54. Cocks are my favorite birds.
55. I want to conquer the world.
56. I wonder what happens when you die.
57. I've read all books about Harry Potter.
58. Eat your dog!
59. I love to exercise.
60. I hate chemistry with a passion.
61. I love to write.
62. I like changes.
63. I hate going to class.
64. I am afraid to die.
65. I hate dish washing.
66. My hair is long, brown, and incredibly curly.
67. My nails are nine inch long.
68. My favorite color is black.
69. I like to sleep on the floor.
70. I am hopeless at cooking. |I'm trying!|
71. I sucked my thumb when I was little.
72. I should be doing something else rather than writing this.
73. I am online a lot, but not in MSN.
74. I hate government.
75. I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
76. I'm too nice for my own good.
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can.
78. I don't trust newspapers.
79. I like debating.
80. I live in a vagon.
81. I clean my room once a month. |More like once a week.|
82. I'm scared of american fast food.
83. I have a third eye.
84. I love Mozambique.
85. I don't trust any religion.
86. I used to play with barbies because all the other girls were doing it.
87. I wanted to be a super hero when I was little.
88. I like listening to wind chimes.
89. I'm very disorganized.
90. My hair is long and straight.
91. I earn a lot.
92. I don't like spicy food.
93. I keep a diary.
94. I can't do cartwheels.
95. I am very lazy.
96. I'm sarcastic.
97. I think my hair is annoying.
98. I'm very sensitive.
99. I love being "ab-normal."
14 years agoAruxion
I purchased Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater a couple of days ago, one day after it's UK release. I've been playing it on normal difficulty and I am pretty impressed so far. My only gripes are that the whole hunting animals and jungle survival aspect is very simplistic; you kill something, you eat it, if it tastes good you get a lot of stamina back, if it doesn't you get very little stamina back.
The cure system has good and bad points, having to dig a bullet out with your knife, stop the bleeding, disinfect the wound and bandage it is a good idea. Being able to do that it any order and in the middle of a battle is not..
Neither of these are a disadvantage to the gameplay, it is just that from what I saw from previews, it looked like the eating and cureing would be more complex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game very much so and I will probally play through it again when I have completed it for the first time.
I don't know why but I feel like indulging in random acts of kindness, so heres what I am going to do; in the next 24 hours I will select somebody from my friends list or a commenter from this journal entry and either give them a free sponsership or 10 mod points, whatever they would prefer (mod points if they are already a sponser). Think of it like a reverse raffle.
Don't ask why, I just feel like it.
I also have 99 Gmail Invites remaining, just tell me if you want one.
Edit: The Victim of my genoristy has been chosen.
No questions have been answered yet