How are things with you guys?
* I'm 67 pages into editing another draft of my YA queer fairy tale (and I'm using edit notes from a publisher to do it!).
* I passed 40,000 words on my newest novel, the one with the cosplaying girls falling in love with each other.
* I'm having a lot of fun with my Instagram lately, posting books and some of my poems and stuff like that. It's been a huge de-stresser and a super low-stakes creative project.
* I've been teaching--we did "The Yellow Wallpaper" (Charlotte Perkins Gilman) yesterday and are doing "The Lesson" (Toni Cade Bambara) tomorrow.
* I read We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Amichie (to take notes for my comp exams) and Bad Anatomy by Hannah Cohen today.
* I also went to get some blood work done (testing to see if I'm still anemic like I was during pregnancy and postpartum).
* I have my night class tomorrow. Wednesdays are my long days--I leave at 11:30 a.m. and don't get home until 7:30 p.m. because of teaching two classes and then taking my night class. Luckily I enjoy the class, the discussions, and the professor, so it could definitely be worse. I just wish I was less fibro-foggy by the time I got to class.
* I'm super, super sad that The Good Place season 2 is over, but I am hyped for the new season of iZombie.
* I got TJ the first two seasons of iZombie, gloves, and the Darth Vader/Leia picture book for his birthday the other day.
* I also went on a bit of an anxiety cleaning spree about an hour ago.
And right this moment (well, the second I'm done writing this journal, I mean), I'm drinking coffee and running through what I need to do from my planner. Then I'm editing more of the one novel and writing (hopefully) 2,000 words of the other novel before bed tonight. So... wish me luck?