14 years agoCaptainLoozer
We all know Jeskid on these forums. If you don't, you should. This dood is the only filmaker around here that could put me to shame. For years, Jeskid has done independant film making and directing without asking for any sort of payment whatsoever. As many can tell, he is very dedicated to his fans and audience and really works hard to try to make something of his efforts.
I can't see how he's made it this long, sending free DVD's to his audience, when requested, even when payment was offered. You should have seen how excited I was when the DVD came in. Well, actually, you can, here. Jes has the heart for his work, and will one day "play with big boys in Hollywood" I'm sure.
For the first time, Jes is now accepting any donations you'd like to contribute to his continuing work toward being a proffessional director / film maker. I'll be donating myself, since I know how hard it can be on life as well as your wallet to be into something like this. Although, not as well as Jes does. The donations will go towards fees for hosting his website, as well as long overdue budgets for the films he has worked so hard and put so much money into making, which he makes freely available to the public.
If you havent seen any of Jeskid's productions before, check out his website, where you can find a free download for his most popular film, Shades of Gray.
Even if you don't have much money, or cannot give much, every little bit counts. If every person who has enjoyed his films gave as little as a dollar, I'm sure he would have more than enough money to be content with. But that doesnt mean you can't give more. On behalf of Jeskid and all of his audience, your donation would be greatly appreciated.
14 years agoCaptainLoozer
1. I'm 19 years old. My birthday is in Sept. (by me smthng plz thx)
2. I have over 500 PEZ dispensers floating around in my room.
3. I'm not really Jewish
4. I used to collect spiderman comic books
5. When I was really little, I pretended I ran away cause i was mad, and i hid in my toy box. I fell asleep in there, and everyone couldn't find me for hours. They called the cops and everything! hehe =P
6. I work as a Network Adminstrator / Technology Coordinator for a large computer company here in Mississippi.
7. For the above statement: I've always wanted to be a "computer man"
8. My first car was a black El Camino
9. My favorite game ever is Final Fantasy 7. for all you chicks who like sensative guys, I cried when Aries died =*(
10. My favourite cereal is Capn' Crunch. I also enjoy golden grames, cinamon toast crunch, and lucky charms
11. My fav food ever is pizza. ( pizza > j00)
12. If i had a million dollars i'd buy a fast car, build a nice gaming PC, and buy a lifetime supply of Bawls and Dew. I'd also buy a plane tickett to Canada...... what!!?? I heard the "view" was nice =P
13. I dated the same chick all through high school.... we just broke up about a week ago, btw.... (dont comment about it, i'm over it)
14. I love to play DDR. I'm seriously addicted to it. But the cravings are only when people are arround.
15. I've only been kicked out of Wal-Mart once.
16. I played the tuba in the high school marching band.
17. My fav band is the Ramones. I also like the Red hot chili peppers
18. I refuse to eat vegetables
19. I played the bass guitar in a rock band for 3 years in high school. We won the battle of the bands 3 years in a row.....if i can find the tapes around here, i might rip em and put em up
20. I used to sleep with a tigger doll at night.
21. I hate country music
22. I got hit by a car when i was 13. I couldn't walk for about a week. My knees still hurt when its about to rain. (go figure eh?)
23. My dad died when i was in 7th grade. That's probably one of the toughest times in my life to get through.
24. My favorite line in a movie that makes me laugh everytime is this:
"I used to masturbate! Constantly!" 20 mod points to whoever knows where this is from
25. I was in martial arts (tae kwon do actually) for about 4 and half years. I dont have time for it much anymore, but i still consider myself a martial artist
26. I'm an EXTREMELY jealous person. And very teritorial.
27. I'd rather sit at home and play a good game, than go out and see a moive.
28. I had a small, curly mullet when i was 5.
29. My hero was Pee-Wee herman till he got busted
30. I used to could keep myself entertained for hours with ninja turtle action figures
31. My first kiss was outside on a porch swing at 1 oclock in the morning in freezing cold weather.
31. I've never been out of the country.
32. Me and my friends almost got arrested once for playing tag in house that we broke into.
33. I'm not really a pedophile.... >.> .>
34. My hair used to be REALLY long
35. I had the flu the day of my High School Graduation
36. A girl with dyed black hair could steal my heart any day
37. I really like the colour green.
38. I've always wanted a REALLY BIG ant farm
39. I'm very ticklish
40. Canadians make me laugh, because they say aboot
41. I will do anything for attention unless it involves licking balls, eating shit, butt sex, self inflicted pain....oh wait i take that one back, or killing someone
42. I was on crutches at least once a month due to skateboarding
43. I have never stuck a needle in myself
44. I've only had 3 jobs since i was 15. McDonald's, Sonic, and the computer company I work for now.
45. I used to wear a tie with a t-shirt at school when i was in 6th and 7th grade.
46. I can't sleep in silence.
47. Awbree's make me happy
48. My PEZ collection was on the news in new york once
49. I shaved my brothers head when i was 5.
14 years agoCaptainLoozer
but for some reason, hes"calling me out".
Maybe I denied his friend request too quickly? Who knows.
Btw, he "stikes" tomorrow. haha,
Bole > Dragonofbloo
and dont mod me back up when he does "strike". If Bole couldn't dent my karma, this little noob and his friends don't have a shot.
hehe, like internet karma matters to me anyway, what a loser. All i care about is GUILD WARS!! FUCK YEA
No questions have been answered yet