It's been a little while since I last updated, so I believe that it is time. This will be pretty quick. I quit working at the airport. It seems that I don't like working 19-28 hours straight after all. Especially, when my work environment may or may not be giving every person carbon monoxide poisoning and no management seems to care. So now I work at an alarm company called Vivint. I am a monitoring rep, which boils down to responding to the tripped alarms going off in people's homes. 90% are false alarms, but the other 10% will definitely keep you on your toes.
I have also had to sell the motorcycle. Upgraded the carbs to a stage 1 jet kit, fully cleaned out the air system, and a few other odds and ends, in addition to the exhaust upgrade. It was sad to see it go, but we needed the money more. I got a few good rides in it though.
And the Spartan Locke Cosplay build is up again. I have finally progressed past the pepakura stage, and it is now fiberglassed and the interior of it has been Rondo'ed. But I still have the exterior of it to do, and that is where it REALLY gets tricky. At the same time, I have also been working on a Mega Man X costume as well. The helmet just needs the exterior done as well, and I just started fiberglassing both arm blasters as well. I'm doing this costume for a friend and I am really excited about how it could turn out. I'm better at posting pics on Facebook, so if you want to check them out, go to my page Cracked Brain Cosplay.
Lastly, in the coming months I may have a Youtube channel that will be going up. I've started doing parkour again with some friends, and we are planning on taking something fun we like to do and making it an entertainment business. No details yet, as we are still planning things out. But hopefully this will get going soon. More to come later.