'Borrowed' from IrishWalnut, who stole it to begin with.
1. Name: Jason
2. Nicknames: Jay, Big Guy, Dainbramaged, as in 'What are you, dain bramaged or something?'. A question often asked by one of my friends.
3. Birthdate: Jan 1976.
4. Place of Birth: Hell, or maybe it just seemed that way.
5. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
6. Male or Female: Male
7. GPA: Uhhh, I dunno. I'm kinda a drop out.
8. School: No thank you, maybe later.
9. Occupation: Overnight Stock, cause morning suck ass.
10. Residence: House
11. Screen Name: Dainbramaged
12. Hair Color: Blackish
13. Hair Length: Short or Long, it varies. I usually let it grow out until it annoys me.
14. Eye color: Brown
15. Best Feature: My height, or maybe my sunny disposition
16. Height: 6'6
17. Braces?: Never
18. Glasses?: Have worn them since middle school.
19. Piercings: None, formally two earrings.
20. Tattoos: Nada
21. Righty or Lefty: Righty, my left is more or less useless.
22. First best friend: A guy by the name of Chris. Haven't seen him in years.
23. First Award: *thinks* none.
24. First Sport You Joined: None, I'm not really the athletic type.
25. First pet: Bumper, a little black dog. I can't remember what type of dog.
26. First Real Vacation: I don't remember.
27. First Concert: Howie Mandel. A friend and I saw him one New Years Eve.
28. First Love: No comment.
29. Movie: Transformers: The Movie. I'm such a geek.
30. TV show: Good Eats
31. Colors: Cobalt or Royal Blue
32. Rapper: *sneers* Rap sucks.
33. Band: 'Weird Al' Yankovic.
34. Song Right Now: I don't really know at this moment.
35. Friend: Fukemup, AKA Brian.
36. Candy: No real favorite. Candy is candy.
37. Sport to Play: Baseball, except the running part.
38. Restaurant: I dunno.
39. Favorite brand to wear: Cheap. As long as it covers me and keeps me warm it's good by me.
40. Store: Target, I'm a sucker for their clearence sections.
41. School Subject: Again with this school thing...
42. Animal: Siberian Huskies. Beautiful, but expensive, dogs.
43. Book: Do comics and video game magazines count?
44. Magazine: Toy Fare. There's that geek thing again.
45. Shoes: Again, cheap. But I may splurge and get a pair of Converse. Black with flames.
46. Feeling: Tired.
47. Have a crush?: Not these days.
48. Eating: Nothing, finished diiner a little while ago.
49. Typing: Duh.
50. Online?: Again, Duh.
53. Listening To: Good Eats
54. Thinking About: I try not to think, it hurts my brain.
55. Wanting: To go back to sleep.
56. Watching: Good Eats as ell.
57. Wearing: You don't wanna know, it ain't pretty.
58. Want Kids? Wife's expecting in April.
59. Want to be Married?: Benn married over a year now.
61. Where do you want to live? Somewhere it's not too hot.
62. Car? 1957 Chevy Bel Aire. or a Ford Edsel.
__Which is Better With The Opposite/Same Sex__
63. Hair color: Doesn't matter.
64. Hair length: I like longer hair.
65. Eye color: Any color will do.
66. It doesnt matter... Nope, not really.
67. Sexy or Cute: Both have their pluses
68. Lips or Eyes: .....
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both, I'm greedy.
70. Short or Tall: Depends on what you consider short, my wife is more than a foot shorter than I am.
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: A bit of both, who needs extremes.
73. Built or skinny: Built,
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship.
76. Sweet or Caring: Agian, no extremes.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Bit of both.
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: Not really
90. Miracles: Nah.
91. Love At First sight: Kinda
92. Ghosts: Nope
93. Aliens: Why, what have you heard? *looks around cautiously*
94. Soul Mates: That's a tricky one.
95. Heaven: No
96. Hell: No.
97. Angels: No
98. Kissing on The first Date: Sure, as long as my wife doesn't find out. *grins*
99. Horoscopes: *snickers* Yeah, right.