7 years agoDevilBoyDK
Bit late, I know... But I've just been busy with other... stuff. And I had to finish watching/playing/whatever everything. Didn't ever do one for 2010 so I thought I better do one for this year. Also, I'm going to do a Top 10 with games... There were just too many great games this year. I even thought I'd have to do a Top 15...
Top 10 games of 2011
10. Forza Motorsport 4 (It's actually pretty awesome, even though it's 10 on the list.)
9. Gears of War 3 (Great game. Sadly, I couldn't put it higher on the list... The other games were just to damn great.)
8. Star Wars: The Old Republic (It would've been better if it had been a singleplayer game in my opinion...)
7. Dead Island (Alot of fun with friends.)
6. Skyrim (Better than Oblivion but far from as good as Morrowind. Still, it was great.)
5. Heroes of Might and Magic 6 (Really great. I've been waiting for decent Might & Magic game in a long time. They've been shit since HoMM 3)
4. Portal 2 (Well, obviously...)
3. Batman: Arkham City (Really just amazing. It was an incredible sequel to Arkham Asylum.)
2. Saints Row: The Third (I was suprised by how great it actually is. Alot better than Saints Row 2, and that was a great game already.)
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (You seriously don't know me if you couldn't guess that. I (almost) haven't been talking about any other games from the day it was announced to the day it was released.)
Top 5 movies of 2011 (This was a pretty bad year for movies...)
5. Super 8 (It was okay...)
4. The Three Musketeers (Mads Mikkelsen... It's awesome that a Danish actor made it so far but... Just... Just stop talking. You can't speak English...)
3. I Am Number Four (No comment...)
2. X-Men: First Class (It was an okay movie, ain't the best X-Men movie though.)
1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (This version is actually better than the Scandinavian version in my opinion. Probably because of Daniel Craig.)
Top 5 books of 2011
2. Halo: Glasslands
1. Halo: Cryptum
... I didn't read any other books than that. Divergent was pretty bad, so that pretty much just leaves the two Halo books. They were pretty good though.
Top 5 TV-Series of 2011
5. Criminal Minds
4. The Walking Dead
1. How I Met Your Mother
"How I Met Your Mother" takes the gold once again.
And that's that for 2011. Looking forward to the releases of 2012.
7 years agoDevilBoyDK
Oh yeah! Christmas vacation! I'll be leaving tomorrow for my families summerhouse, so don't expect me to be online much (or at all) untill the new year. This is going to be a very merry Christmas! First time it's only me, Rebecca and our daughter for Christmas. It'll be nice and quiet... Looking forward to the new year though. But untill then I'll enjoy this Christmas.
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night! And on that...
Merry christmas! I'll see you all again next year!
7 years agoDevilBoyDK
I really can't believe it's been so long... I remember it as if it was yesterday. The screams still haunt me. The blood... The body of that poor kid, laying there, completly lifeless. It felt like I was sitting there in an eternity. Watching my mom slowly fade away. I was wishing that somebody would hear the screams... I thought it was all just a dream. But suddenly the darkness was broken. The ambulances were aproaching, fast. I promised my mom she would be okay... That the men would be able to save her. Sadly, I was wrong. She died before the ambulance even reached the hospital. I felt like it was all my fault. That I should've tried to help her... Instead of just watching her lay there, in a pool of her own blood. My dad had died on impact. I didn't care. All I cared about was my mother. My siblings got to the hospital as fast as they could and tried to tell me it wasn't my fault. But I knew it was. It was my fault we were on the road at night. Of course, I didn't know at the time that my father was dead drunk. The only physical damage on my body was a broken arm. But that wasn't as bad as a broken mind.
I felt alone for years. Nobody knew the pain I had went through, nor what I had seen. But that, is when I met a certain someone. He may not have been through the same mental pain as I have, but he understood me. He was the only person I could fully trust. And then, after several years of friendship he introduced me to another certain someone, that I love more than anything on this earth. I know nobody more forgiving and understanding than her. With her, I could push the memories away. Together we will create better memories. I will probably never forget all of this, neither do I want to completly forget it. It's what shaped me into what I am today. And if the accident all those years ago hadn't happened, I probably never would've met Rebecca.
I probably should end this. If I don't I could probably keep ranting like this forever.
The body may heal, but the mind is not always so resilient.
R.I.P, Maria Bjerringgaard & Steffan Jepsen. (1950-1998)
Show More >
No questions have been answered yet