just wanted to say hi everyone
11 years agoEC66
About final fantasy 13: Pulse is the name of the world in Final Fantasy XIII. These Crystals of Final Fantasy XIII are sentient beings. They have the ability to create life forms and objects. Cocoon(a strange place in the game) has its own Crystal, and Pulse has at least one. It is not known how many Crystals exist. It is quite possible the people of Final Fantasy XIII see the Crystals as gods.
Farsi and Lusi
The Farsi are beings whose existence surpasses humans. They constructed Cocoon at the instruction of the Crystals. Little is known about them or their connection to the Crystals. The Lusi are people chosen by the Farsi to carry out the will of the Crystals
Final Fantasy XIII's lead character appears as a strong young woman with red hair named Lightning.
A blond, bandana-wearing male who has been shown riding Shiva in her motorcycle form, wielding a gun. He is a big character, capable of running while carrying two people around. He was nicknamed Mr 33cm by the staff of Final Fantasy XIII because of his shoe size. He has been described as cowboy like.
A female with red-brown hair who has been confirmed as a citizen of Pulse. According to sources, her weapon is a bow. In an unreleased trailer, she catches a disc and summons Carbuncle.
11 years agoEC66
1. Belch directly into the mouthpiece; then tell your dog it should be ashamed.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. When they repeat your order, say Again, with a little more OOMPH this time.
4. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
5. Terminate the call with, Remember, we never had this conversation.
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and youre going with the lowest bidder.
7. When they ask for your phone # give them theirs and see if they notice.
8. Answer their questions with questions.
9. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
10. Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallicas Master of Puppets CD.
11. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
12. Stutter on the letter p.
13. Make a list of exotic cuisines. Order them as toppings.
14. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say crazy bread.
15. Change your accent every three seconds.
16. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
17. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
18. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream goodbye at the top of your lungs.
19. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
20. Say Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)? When they say yes, say Well, so is this! Youve got some explaining to do! See how they respond.
21. Tell the order taker youre depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
22. Imitate the order takers voice.
23. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
24. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
25. Act like you know the order taker from somewhere. Say Bed-Wetters Camp, right?
26. Put the accent on the last syllable of pepperoni. Use the long i sound.
27. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say OK. Thatll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window.
28. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
29. Say its your anniversary and youd appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
30. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
Ask to see a menu.
32. Have your pizza shaken, not stirred.
33. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
34. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
35. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask person taking the order to stop doing that.
36. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
37. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say Where was I? Who are you?
38. Psychoanalyze the order taker.
39. Ask what their phone number is. Hang up, call them, and ask again.
40. Order two toppings, then say, No, theyll start fighting.
41. Call to complain about service. Later, call to say you were drunk and didnt mean it.
42. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, I shall not be swayed by your sweet words.
43. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
44. Try to talk while drinking something.
45. Start the conversation with My Call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and. . . action!
46. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
47. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
48. Be vague in your order.
49. Use CB lingo where applicable.
50. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every 5 seconds throughout the order.
51. After ordering, say I wonder what THIS button on the phone does. Simulate a cutoff.
52. Start the conversation by reciting todays date and saying, This may be my last entry.
53. State your order and say thats as far as this relationship is going to get.
54. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
55. Ask if theyre familiar with the term spanking a pizza. Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
56. Say Kssssssssssssssht rather loudly into the phone. Ask if they felt that.
57. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza.
58. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
59. Put them on hold.
60. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
61. Mumble, Theres a bomb under your seat. When asked to repeat that, say I said sauce smothered with meat.
62. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say No mushrooms, please. Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
63. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say You just dont get it, do you?
64. When youve given the price, say Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math.
66. Order a one-inch pizza.
67. Order term life insurance.
68. When they say Will that be all?, snicker and say Well find out, wont we?
69. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
70. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed
71. Dance all around the word pizza. Avoid saying it at all costs. If he/she says it, say Please dont mention that word.
72. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell OW! when a bullet is fired.
73. If he/she suggests a side order, ask why he/she is punishing you.
74. Ask if the pizza has had its shots.
75. Order a steamed pizza.
No questions have been answered yet