When we should be here
For one final time.
Thanks DvanP123 for making this for me, and Anthony500 for my previous Signatures.
10 years agoEmre004
Here's a little update for you
- Status: Alive and Well, however very busy
- New Halo 3 and GOW 2 Screenshots have been taken. They will be delivered to you ASAP (if you want to see them of course. I've got to admit, it's not like giving you sweets I brought back from a business trip)
- On Sunday, I will be one week away from 18. I'm still thinking of how to celebrate it, but the first thing I plan on doing is replacing my GTA IV disc so I can play it again and my The Lost and Damned download. I might buy my first alcoholic drink. I don't know. Let's wait and see.
- I'm drawing me an newer avatar. It's nearly finished, then I'll colour it once I get it scanned. One step closer to a new signature.
- I've finally given Far Cry 2's Story a hearty try. But I'm constantly redoing the beginning, because I want Quarbani Singh as my first best buddy back (he's awesome. He acts more like a wiseman than a merc, and is such a well mannered person). Shame there is no system in how you can choose when you encounter the buddies out there in the beggining like certain times or something. Oh well. I guess I got one time lucky, and I blew it. My own fault. But I can still try.
- And I'm moving profile. Not yet though, but soon. I will let you know about it when the time comes.
Emre004, will soon be no more (and about time aswell. Bad nickname was bad. El Oh El)
10 years agoEmre004
news: fail poll results are fail
Thought some of you might like to know what the purpose of the "preferred comedy movie" poll was.
I was curious about just how much of my audience shared my sense of humor, so for the poll choices, I threw in what I consider to be one sweet comedy movie in with five totally suck-ass comedy movies. That one sweet movie was Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which only 16% of people preferred, and since all those other movies suck (Meet The Spartans? Seriously, GTFO), that means only roughly 16% of my audience shares my sense of humor, which makes me want to jump off of the nearest bridge.
Thanks, I think,
Seriously, DigitalPh33r is a right dick.
Firstly, yes, I'm sure they were considerably bad, but despite enjoying the film, Forgetting Sarah Marshall didn't humour me much at all. So I'm sure just not liking that film means that the dislikers don't share the kind of humour.
I have no idea what got into his head as his machinima success and demand grew. Nowadays, his machinimas currently running feature only characters who are severely unintelligent or complete arseholes, or both. Nothing else but that and three voices for everyone without a computer program. He was at his best with Master Chief Sucks at Halo, Arby 'n' the Chief's first half and Deus Ex Machina, but now, since he's become more in touch with the community, he's just trying to find anyone to insult and filter out.
In the latest Arby 'n' the Chief Episode, Arbiter confronts a 39 year old gamer losing his mind because of the loss of his Katana due to the recent armour hiccups. I find it so cruel that DigitalPh33r decided to make fun of gamertag choices such as "AssassinNinja4827", as he basically had the SAME KIND OF NAME, but one thing said in their conversation just plain offended me:
"You're the sort of weak mind Chief attracts. I bet you're one of those obsessive guys who has a Halo 3 screenshot album on their Facebook account"
"That's even more lame"
I did not see where that came from at all, to call screenshot artists "weak minded". I feel that it basically brings insult to me and screenshot artists of the Bungie Community such as Predator5971, who's Gargoyle screenshot was voted No. 1 of 2008 by the community. What is wrong with what they or I do? I think taking screenshots from Halo 3 is really fun and can be very artistic. I have never known this feature to be exploited by attention seekers. Maybe I'm over-reacting. Maybe I'm not. You decide. But I feel that if he says you can do it on Bungie.net, why not do it on RT, F4L, MySpace or even Facebook?
One thing I can say, is that every machinima maker I know BESIDES HIM is willing to take bad comments or random spam and regulate their appropriateness. He just closes down his forum and stops comments to news posts when he felt it got out of hand. I think he thinks he can make a difference doing what he does. But I think it's just going to anger people even more.
Meh, I don't care. His humour of fustrating unintelligence and constant swearing has grown far too old. Ross Scott is the new machinima genious.
Gaz The Fox
Signature under construction
10 years agoEmre004
99 years ago, a Pick 'n' Mix sweet shop called Woolworths (Nicknamed "Woolies") opened. It grew into a Nationwide favourite. As many more years moved on, it became from a small high street pick 'n' mix shop into a national high street shopping centre which sold Video, Music, Games, Toys and Clothes along side their classic offer of sweets/candy and chocolate.
But this was what lead to Woolworth's eventual downfall. Supermarkets were taken the lead in the market, especially Tesco, Britain's most common grocery and general merchandising retailer and the world's fourth largest and globally spread retailer. Woolworths had no hope in competing with a retailer who dominated the high street shops and superstores across the country and had stores across the world.
"Woolies" had acculimated a Ã‚Â£385,000,000 debt, and when the Credit Crunch (as we used to like to call it) came along, Woolworths failed to get a buyer to save them and unfortunately had to completely shutdown, closing everystore and bringing an end to a commercial era.
And now, on eBay, the very last bag of Pick 'n' Mix made by Woolworths is being sold, it's profit going to a charity assisting those in Local High Street Retailers.
It seems people really want to get their hands on the last 800g of Britain's iconic brand of Pick 'n' Mix cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280310202604
Shame it never made it to it's 100th Anniversary that was so near.
I fear that not the USA, not robots, not aliens, but Tesco will dominate the world. By first wiping out the retail stores, then pharmacies, onto the insurace companies and banks, and then, the Governments. "Every Little Helps", towards their uprising. It already is spreading as quickly as the common cold. It's only a matter of time before they find a new step up the ladder.
That's all. Just wanted to share with you The United Kingdom's most expensive sweets at this time.
Gaz The Fox
Signature is in construction
10 years agoEmre004
- Dire made a Group about me. :D
- I tried the Halo Wars Demo. It's brilliant!
- I am currently downloading GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned.
- The Avatar system made the COOLEST update yet, dedicated to The Lost and Damned. I can now wear my favourite kind of gloves: Fingerless biking (or cycling for real life with me) gloves. Plus, awesome new trousers.
- More Halo 3 Screenshots and Gears of War 2 Photos are on the way AT LONG LAST
- I have my drafts. Now it's time to get drawing one of my new signature concepts.
- RvB: Relocated rules!
- Valentine's Day was boring, because me and Saz had to part ways on Thursday to go home for the week (Swindon and London are quite far apart), which is a shame for it's the day we consider our anniversary, and it was our first. But it's just one day out of the entire year, and an excuse for me to make next one's much more special.
That is all.
Emre004/Gaz The Fox
10 years agoEmre004
EA and DICE have made two new announcements:
- Battlefield Bad Company 2, to come out next year (It already has a website, but merely only one gameplay screenshot, in snow!)
- Battlefield 1943, a downloadble 24-player multiplayer game for XBL Arcade, PS3 Store and PC (basically like a massive BFBC expansion with 3 classes heavily mixed, infinite clips, drifting in cars, planes and buildings are now 100% destructable). Trailer has been released. Due out this summer.
But despite Battlefield is one of my favourite, and probably one of the most dedicationly played Video Game series, my excitement is not for them.
It's for Halo Wars. I'm eager to try the demo this weekend, and the soundtrack is just absolutely amazing. Have a listen for yourself if you haven't already:
Halo Wars OST -Track 01
Halo Wars OST -Track 02
I can honestly say, I was most wrong to doubt that Ensemble could make a Halo game living up to Bungie's success. But from the cinematics, the soundtrack, and what I've heard of it's gameplay and simplistic controls, Ensemble have created something spectacular. How spectacular? I still need to try it for myself to find out.
Emre004/Gaz, has developed a strange addiction to the soundtrack of this Gameplay Video of Tiberium: Tiberium - Gametrailers' Exclusive Debut Gameplay Montage
10 years agoEmre004
I have not been able to play it so far, but I really look forward to doing so.
So far, I've heard it's brilliant (DireRaccon says it's even better than all three Halo games).
I personally have never been a big fan of RTS games for their lack of realistic combat techniques from infantry, money (however, that could be budgets from the government, so I'll excuse that), and the overall low intensity in gameplay. But Halo Wars has beautiful soundtrack, amazing cinematics, awesome characters and (as a life long fan of Halo), a story I cannot miss out on.
I think I'll get the Limited Editon, not just because of the Mythic Map Pack (the best bonus ever), and a Graphic Novel Eric Nylund helped author (he is my all time favourite author), Bonus vehicles (which I don't have much interest in), and a patch (Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Yay! Wee! (1:35)).
I don't know why, but I've thought that making Halo Wars similar to Tiberium (Why EA? It looked so awesome) would've been a so much cooler way to play Halo Wars. AI would be much more intelligent about how to behave in combat, and gameplay intensity would be massive (It would be facing God knows what kind of firepower, watching dropships fly right over your head & deploy troops or vehicles for you and fighters and armour wreaking havoc beside you). But then again, Ensemble wanted to bring RTS and Halo fans together, not throw FPS fans a huge bone and fed RTS gamers the scraps.
I guess when I finally do play the demo, I will know the full extent of it's enjoyment, and will have decided if Halo Wars is worth buying on the day of release of Feb 27th (We get it before North America, so a lot of Canadian and US kids will be pissed with Europe and Japan when we're playing the Mythic Maps before them), something I should let wait until price drops, rent, or just not buy (I think first one is most likely to happen)
Emre004 (Needs to make new sig ASAP)
10 years agoEmre004
I'll be here all day telling you what's happened over the week or so since I last posted, so I'll summarise it in a list for you:
- I was witness to a hit and run (luckily, the idiot only smashed a wing mirror and scratched his car), and have to fill in a witness report form they mailed me. I would've preferred to go down to the station to make a statement in person. But oh well, at least it wasn't the driver who had only just got out and got onto the pavement/sidewalk.
- I'm now switching bank accounts, which once I get the paperwork filled in, I can buy off the Internet personally! Gmod, Photoshop, Video Editing Software and other goodies shall be mine!
- Winds from Russia have brought us miracle amounts of snow since Monday (despite being forcast 5 days before, London still grinded to a complete halt). 21st Century born kids are having the tiem fo their loves, and I'm wishing for a camera so much. Thank you Russia for giving us the most snow we've had for over 18 years.
- Halo 3 Screenshots have run dry, and Gears of War 2 Photos are on the way, because I've been without a X360 for the last 4 weeks and next week to come (I let Sarah/Saz have my TV for her Elite for the half term). That will change once that returns. Oh well, more time to read and get back to the drawing board (Time to draw my own AVI/Avatar). It's so great to pick up the pencil again. Another thing I miss from school, the environment mostly. But I can draw whatever I please now. All I need is a trace reference, then, once I'm started, I strive to the finish.
- I found what I think is the coolest Halo 3 Montage ever! Not with footage, as much as soundtrack and video editing: SniPinAtoR's Halo 3 Pro-Tage (featuring some of the world's best Halo 3 Players)
- I changed my Gamertag, to: "Gaz The Fox". I was growing tired of "Emre0004", and needed something different, and more suiting for new changes. Now I just wish can change my RT Name. Nevermind. :)
- I turn 18 in 1 month and 5 days. And yet, I still cannot figure out what to do. Mum suggests going to London with Sarah. Kaan, my bro, suggests fly to Canada (with the flight experience I haven't got, not likely anytime soon). The College Staff suggest go to the Pub for my first Guiness (which seems kind of lame to do just that). I'm thinking of when to bring down or visit my best friend, Henry (Emre and Henry. What a twinning pair. :D). So many ideas, yet so little time.
- AND, I've found the ultimate place to acquire Film, and some Video Game OSTs. www.ost-tube.net/. I've managed to acquire the FULL albums of Call of Duty 4 and World at War, and of Mirror's Edge. I'm probably gonna go back for more sometime soon. I will warn that download time can be slow (because you need to pay for upgraded speed), but the list of soundtrack available is ENDLESS. Here's to the Game OSTs: www.ost-tube.net/search/label/*Game%20OSTs*
Well, that's it from me. Hopefully, my next journal will be much shorter. Because I'm probably scaring all of you, my awesome friends, away with these things. :D
Emre/Gaz, plans to make new signature, by hand-drawing.
These are my Halo 3 screenshots, pure as the day they were created.
Emre0004's Halo 3 Screenshot Gallery
The link leads to a journal where each folder is seperated to make it easier to find each page of a specific category.
They are often updated. I always alert of a new update and post links specifically to them in my journal posts on my profile.
Post edited 1/23/09 7:58AM
There are no images yet. Create an album!
No questions have been answered yet