Well well here we are boys and girls just a little under a month away before we can play mass effect 3 ive been looking forwed for this for ages skyrim helped a little but its time for the grand space opera to play out ive all ready got time off work to play this said fuck you to my diet for a week i well live off engry drinks and pizza heres to the best game of the year guys hope to see you all on mutiplayer
8 years agoKanemon
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.
Mass Effect 3 is scheduled for release in "Holiday 2011". Previously Ray Muzyka had stated that release timing would be based on maximising both "quality" and "commercial success".
The story is the 'epic conclusion' to the story started in Mass Effect and continued in Mass Effect 2, as well as the conclusion of Commander Shepard's story.The tone is expected to continue to get darker, yet also bring back some fun and lightness and include a lot more humor.
The player's choices in the previous games are expected to have a much more significant impact on the plot than the choices in Mass Effect had on Mass Effect 2. As Mass Effect 3 is the end of the planned trilogy, the developers are not constrained by the necessity of allowing the story to diverge, yet also continue into the next chapter. This will result in a story that diverges into wildly different conclusions based on the player's actions in the first two chapters.
As with Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3 will allow the player to import their save file from the previous game, carrying over their decisions from both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, totaling over 1000 variables. As Mass Effect 3 will import decisions not just from Mass Effect 2, but the original Mass Effect as well, some of the player's decisions from Mass Effect that did not have impact in Mass Effect 2 could potentially have an impact in Mass Effect 3.
If Commander Shepard died in the player's Mass Effect 2 playthrough, however, the player will be unable to to import their save game. Mass Effect 3's story is a continuation of Shepard's story and if Shepard died in Mass Effect 2 that death is considered final. Similarly, any squadmates who did not survive the suicide mission at the end of Mass Effect 2 will not return in Mass Effect 3.
Also known to have an impact in Mass Effect 3 is any romance the player has pursued. If Commander Shepard had a love interest in Mass Effect, yet pursued a new love interest in Mass Effect 2, this could have negative repercussions for Shepard's relationship in Mass Effect 3.
8 years agoKanemon
Behold, the premier trailer for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The teaser was introduced by Bethesda Softworks Executive Producer, Todd Howard at the VGA 2010 awards show. I don’t really know what the game will be about, but it is scheduled to release on Nov 11, 2011 (11/11/11).
For the King! For the King!
For the sake of Skyrim!
For the land! For the home!
For Hrothgar's blood!
For the Nords and for the Gods!
For the sole single son!
Dovahkiin, our king, will dawn in fire!
8 years agoKanemon
Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas.
It's the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead...and that's before things really get ugly. It's a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It's a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you'll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare "winner takes all' and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
Enjoy your stay.
* Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands - from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip. See the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
* Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions with consequences that will change the lives of all the inhabitants of New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
* New Systems! Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty. Special melee combat moves have been added to bring new meaning to the phrase "up close and personal'. Use V.A.T.S. to pause time in combat, target specific enemy body parts and queue up attacks, or get right to the action using the finely-tuned real-time combat mechanics.
* An Arsenal of Shiny New Guns! With double the amount of weapons found in Fallout 3, you'll have more than enough new and exciting ways to deal with the threats of the wasteland and the locals. In addition, Vault-Tec engineers have devised a new weapons configuration system that lets you tinker with your toys and see the modifications you make in real time.
* Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules, or the Wild Card - it's all in how you play the game.
Many of you out there in capital wasteland might not know this but New Vegas is not made by Bethesda like fallout 3 was. Bethesda has given the task to a game company call obsidian entertainment.
What does this matter you say? The original fallout 1 &2 were made by a game company called black isle studios. However this company was dissolved. Many designers left to find work in other places but some teamed together to form obsidian entertainment. These are the same people who are making fallout New Vegas.
So many fans of the original fallout franchise did not like fallout 3 and might be happy with the change to the original designers.
But the majority of players who joined in when fallout 3 came out might be surprised by the changes obsidian might make. So there is an air of uncertainty amongst many players.
However the game engine is the same one used in fallout 3 so it will look the same as fallout 3. The game will play very similar to fallout 3 as well however obsidian are making a few changes to this game. The changes that obsidian is making look like improvements on fallout 3. Such as: being able to look down sights, customisable weapons and the new companion wheel.
My opinion is that this game is going to be a good combination. The game engine we love from fallout 3 and the improvements that obsidian is making.
"Thanks for listening chilllldren!"
9 years agoKanemon
Man oh man this game looks epic ive been waiting for this ever since i done the frist game heres a few facts about it you sould really get it is worth the money im getting the Tin Case Collector's Edition.
Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition includes:
* Tin Case Packaging
* Issue #1 Mass Effect Redemption Comic book
* 48 Page Hardcover Art Book
* Bonus DVD
* 1 Exclusive In-Game item
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
* From the makers of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
* Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
* Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
* Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
* Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
* Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
* Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
* Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
* Robust Character Customizations
* Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
* Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.
10 years agoKanemon
Yes, I have to admit it, I'm a huge Halo fanboy.
Ever since Halo 1, I've followed the series, loved the games, including the campaign and characters, the whole lot.
I loved playing as the Master Chief, and never got bored, although when I found out that in Bungie's upcoming game, Halo 3: ODST, that you could play as best of the best, the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, I was stoked. I've always admired those guys in halo 2 and 3, and thought their armour looks so damn cool.
From the day I heard about it, I was looking everyday for the updates on Bungie.net that would release more info, more screenshots and then finally footage of the game. As soon as I saw In-game videos, I was re-hooked on the drug that is HALO (not a bad thing) hahaha.
The SWAT equivalent of the UNSC, the ODST's visually and functionally are just so awesome, the best stealthy and tactical game characters ever developed in my opinion.
The game has had some extra developing for the visual aspects side of things since it's predecessor Halo 3, as the artists have had more time to use their game engine to the best of it's ability. Gameplay is essential to a good game, and by the looks of what I've seen, Halo 3: ODST has excellent gameplay and a great replayability value.
The game looks superb, a great addition to the Halo series and a must buy for all Halo fans and others looking to get into Halo. Best game of 2009.
10 years agoKanemon
For the pure souls of the wasteland
The Enclave is an organization that claims to be the direct continuation of the pre-War United States government. It is composed mostly of the descendants of government officials and military officers with ties to powerful corporations who retreated to a Poseidon Energy Oil Rig when the Great War started. They generally consider most people born outside the Enclave to be mutants worthy of eradication.
Join Us Today!
10 years agoKanemon
As long as man has had breath the Brotherhood has existed. For from the beginning - when man's struggle was with nature, not knowing where he might sleep, how he would eat, or whether he would survive to see the light of dawn - there have always been those who would lord over others. People who believe that they, by some unseen right, are granted power over others, and would push others down so they might climb, are the greatest threat to mankind's existence. For many years has one man or one race prospered on the sweat and work of others.
Such injustices are not just a sin against mankind, but also a sin against God. The Brotherhood had its beginnings with the first downtrodden who looked for a better way. These oppressed sought a path that would allow them to gather fruits of life and achieve enough resources and wealth that they and their families could survive and advance with the rest of mankind.
With the unstoppable growth of Tiberium across the Globe, most of it occurring in nations friendly to the Brotherhood, our time has come. The vast wealth and resources gained from Tiberium have given us the ability to come into the open and challenge our antagonists face to face. Across the Globe, GDI and Nod forces now clash in a titanic struggle that will decide the fate of mankind for all time. The GDI hides behind the faÃƒÂ§ade that they are here to help the free nations in their struggle against those they would name terrorist. We in the Brotherhood know the truth. Our fight is for all mankind, not for those cherished few.
GDI casts itself as the world's guardian and savior, but it is neither. GDI is corrupt and unjust: 20% of the world's population - the most wealthy people on the planet - live in the blue zones, consuming the majority of the world's natural resources, wielding its vast military power to maintain the status quo by depriving the downtrodden of their God-given right to mine and exploit Tiberium.
The powerful oppress the weak in the hollow name of freedom, and the only counter to GDI's power is the Brotherhood. Nod meets strength with strength in the name of peace and progress. Nod offers hope where there is often none, help where it's often most needed, faith where religion has been lost, and pride where there was often humiliation, weakness, and fear.So join the brotherhood of nod group ask rvb.roosterteeth.com/members/profile.php?uid=519549
10 years agoKanemon
After seven years, Red Alert returns! After a time travel mission goes awry, a new superpower has been thrust onto the world stage and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making WW III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies such as Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks. Experience the next chapter of the Red Alert saga.
See you on the battlefield comrade
11 years agoKanemon
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
It's hard to overstate
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying
over every mistake.
You just keep on trying
till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are
I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data
make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are
Go ahead and leave me.
I think i prefer to stay inside.
maybe you'll find someone else
to help you.
maybe Black Mesa...
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
Anyway this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist
look at me still talking when theres science to do
when i look out there
it makes me glad I'm not you
i've experiments to run
there is research to be done
on the people who are
and believe me I am still alive
I'm doing science and I'm still alive
i feel fantastic and I'm still alive
while your dying ill be still alive
and when your dead i will be still alive
No questions have been answered yet