I have a job! W00T! *happy dance of joy*
I am now a DSL tech support rep! I can afford my hobbies now!
11 years agoKaromie
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
This year I have lots to be thankful for:
A wonderful Boyfriend who does way more than I ever expected. He's so good to me that I feel kinda guilty that I can only offer food and myself in return (According to Jeff Foxworthy that's all he really needs lol)
I don't live with my mother anymore. YAY! (long story behind that one)
I finally have Amethyst after years and years of staring at websites and pining.(Amethyst is the doll in my pictures.)
I'm living mostly on my own without (much ) help of others.
So what are you guys thankful for this year?
11 years agoKaromie
I've been Tagged by GamerJess
10 Random Facts about me
1) I have a Dollfie Dream BJD (Ball-Jointed Doll)
2) I'm not horribly girly
3) Only started watching RvB because my BF showed it to me.
4) Still trying to beat Halo 1 on the PC
5) I sew cosplay outfits when i have the time/money
6) Had a crush on Gambit/Remy LeBeau when I was a kid
7) I'm okay at a lot of things but master of none,
8) I was emo once
9) I don't really have a real home yet, I'm a transient
10) I have the best BF ever.
Ok there is 10 random facts about me ^_^
1. Post these rules:
2. Each person tagged must post 10 random facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts
4. At the end of the post 6 more persons are tagged and named
5. Go to their profile and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
12 years agoKaromie
As some may or may not know Arizona's own Anime convention is only a year away. So far we're in negotiations with two bands. and several guests seem interested in attending. We even have Cosplay Chess planned as an event.
But Anizona needs you! We need you as attendees and volunteers. Without the fans the con would be nothing. Please visit the website and forums we have many positions that need filled and a ton of perks for helping out. (I've been helping since year one and only paid for my badge once) not to mention free food and crash space.
we'll be at the beautiful Wigwam resort next March. Take a look at the website and join the forum we're always looking for new input ^_^
No questions have been answered yet