Ho Ho Ho! Merry RWBY! Long time no journal, how’s everyone doing? Good? Great? Awesome?!
I hope y’all have been enjoying this volume of RWBY so far! I couldn’t be happier with it, CRWBY has been kicking ass. It’s been an absolute blast to work on.
Got a couple of announcements for your calendars, mark ’em down!
- Next week will be our mid-season break, which means no new episode on December 22nd! If you haven’t been with us as we’ve aired the last few seasons, we typically take a break during the holidays so the crew can get some time to spend with their families :) (or play Smash. Or both?)
- To help get your fix, FIRST members can join us for a RWBY Volume 6 watch party on the site! That will be December 21, 10am CST. I’ll be there as well as members of CRWBY to laugh at memes and argue over whether a character dabbed or not with you all!
- Chapter 8 will still stream as normal for free in RTTV stream (roosterteeth.com/live) on December 22, 10am CST. Grab dat bowl of cereal and come watch it on the site with everyone in the community!
- RWBY will return on December 29th with Chapter 9 for FIRST members like nothing bad ever happened.
- Our finale this year will be on January 26th for FIRST members, which is great timing because that’s also the same week as the premiere of gen:LOCK!!! (Y’all, I just got a chance to watch the first episode… DAMN! No… DAYUM!)
Okay, that’s all I got for now. If you haven’t noticed from all of the times I just typed FIRST (I promise I didn’t copy and paste any of them, those were artisanal key presses) there are a lot of great reasons to sign up to be a FIRST member. Or get that one lazy friend to always talks about it signing up but never does a month to give it a shot! Thanks a lot, Jerry.