Well, I just saw Transformers today, and it was awesome. If God had a voice, it would be Peter Cullen's. The movie brought back much nostalgia from my childhood watching the original series.
12 years agoKtulu84
1. Name: Andrew
2. Last Name: Stotts
3. Location: Topeka, Kansas
4. Place of Birth: Topeka, Kansas
6. Male or Female: Male
7. Bus: I drive
9. Occupation: Currently work for the state
10. Initials: AJS
11. Screen Name: Ktulu84
12. Hair Color: Blonde
13. Hair Length: Short.
16. Height: 6'5
18. Glasses: No
19. shoe size: 15
20. eye color: Blue
22. First best friend: Tyler
23. First kiss: Sarah
24. First Sport: Football
25. First thing you did today: Woke up, fed the cat.
26: First thing you ate today: Eggs and Bacon
27. First thing you said today: Go away cat.
28. First Love: Sarah
29. Movie: Patton
30. TV Show: Too many to list
31. color: Red or White
32. Rock Band: I have no favorite band
33. Place to get groceries: Dillons
34. Food: Salmon
35. Season: Summer
36. Candy: Skittles.
37. Sport: Football
42. Animal: Felines of any kind
43. Book(s): 1776
44. Magazine: N/A
45. Doing before you started this survey: Browsing
46. Thinking: If I back up anymore, my computer chair will run over my cats tail
47. Wearing: Jeans, T-Shirt with a collared shirt over it
48. Crying: I don't cry
49. Eating: Nothing
50. Drinking: Coke
51. Doing: Typing this Message
53. Listening To: Nothing
54. Thinking about: So glad I get Tuesday off from work
55. Wanting: PS3 or Wii
56. Watching: Football
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?: Working
59. Want to be Married: Yes
60. Career in Mind: Network Manager
Which is Better with the Opposite Sex?
63. Hair color: Blonde or Black
64. Hair length: Short
65. Eye color: Blue or Green
66. Measurements: Whatever's clever
67. Cute or sexy: A little bit of both
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
70. Short or Tall: Shorter than me
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic
73. Good or Bad: Both.
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: Sensitive
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Long courtship?: Long.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant one: A little bit of both, a girl that keeps me on my toes.
Have You Ever
78. Kissed a Stranger: No
79. Had surgery: Yes
80. Gone commando: No, unless showering nekkid after football practice counts
81. Ran Away From Home: No
82. Broken a bone: No
83. Got an X-ray: No
84. Been on a cruise: No
86. Dumped someone: No
87. Cried When Someone Died: No (I don't cry very easy)
88. Cried At School: No
Do You Believe In
89. God: Yes
90. miracles: No
91. Love at First Sight: Not yet
92: ghosts: Perhaps, my grandama's house seems haunted to me
93: Aliens: Yes.
94. Soul Mates: Yes
95. Heaven: Yes
96. Hell: Yes
97. Answered prayers: Yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: No
99. Horoscopes: No
100. Is there someone you wish you had?: Yes
12 years agoKtulu84
The Husband Store
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. You may choose any man from a particular floor. Or, you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door
reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.
The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.
The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow,"she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh,mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop - dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you forshopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building and have a nice day!
No questions have been answered yet