First off great work on the new site so far! It's looking and working wonderfully apart from those usual teething issues when launching something big and new.
Very nice choice on the technology to power it as well :) Laravel is quite fun and great to use.
I couldn't really find an official place to post issues that have been found so figured this was the most appropriate.
- Change store link isn't working it still points to the old site.
- Not staying signed in between the different sites/brands due to each having their own domain now, not something easily fixed but hopefully you can come up with something.
- Is there HTTPS support coming any time soon? The site is completely broken on HTTPS due everything being loaded through HTTP and it's being blocked for me as a result. Would be nice to have site wide HTTPS or at the very least during login.
- The form on the careers page looks rather wonky
- Would it be possible to have the search button drop down in a panel similar to the menus rather then going to a new page?
- On the forums on threads rather then showing just the dates of a last post, could we have time included as well so that it's easier to see if a thread has had a new reply.
- New Game button looks out of place on the community lists pages along the search bar slightly overlapping on the first row of items.
- I can't login to the Australian store it throws a 500 server error (https://roosterteeth.com/shopify/login.php?store=U...) Hopefully this will also fix the age old problem i had of getting stuck in a login loop when trying to view my order details
- Share button on the top right of the Youtube player on the main pages doesn't show anything