Has mono! I do... *gives it to ALL OF YOU*
7 years agoLHSBAND
7 years agoLHSBAND
7 years agoLHSBAND
So, I got a job at Burger King, yes take your crack at making fun of me for it (BUT I'M PROUD OF IT; WHAT'S UP!). Anyways. I think... I might've seen everything now. And today was no exception. I saw a black guy in drag. Wearing a pink weave. Made me double take until I saw his flat chest. *shutters*
7 years agoLHSBAND
Well RoosterTeeth, you have finally done it. You finally jumped jumped the shark and joined bandwagon. Not only have you joined the Facebook bandwagon, but you also made it to sort of look like Facebook. As with everyone else, no one likes change. But this change is too radical and just a bit to overly complicated.
If you could change it just a bit, and made it less... BAKSFAbhaksdfh, then this change could be somewhat manageable.
Someone fix this. Gus, Ben... fix it. It's broken and people are complaining about it. Fix it.
And watch me get banned.
7 years agoLHSBAND
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least to hours with today?
a. My computer
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
a. Something, not sure what, but something.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
6. Who was the last person you called?
a. No one, I rarely call anyone
7. Who was the last person to call you?
a. I don’t remember and my phone is dead
8. What was the last text message you received?
a. Don’t remember (see question 7)
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
a. See question 7
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are you parents married/divorced? Neither?
13. When did you last see your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
a. Dark Brown
15. What time did you wake up today?
a. 1:31 AM o.0
16. What are you wearing right now?
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
a. The Christmas Can-Can by Straight No Chaser
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
a. Anywhere that’s quiet
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
a. Anywhere that has loud, obnoxious people
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
a. A nice house, some kids of my own, happily with my mate
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
a. The dark
24. What is the last thing that really made you laugh?
a. Don’t remember
25. How many TVs do you have in you house?
26. How big is your bed?
a. Queen on top of a King (because I CAN!)
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
a. I only wear shorts to sleep
29. What color are you sheets?
a. Red, blue, and neon green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. Would you like a pie?
a. Right meow, better be apple
33. What do you like about winter?
34. What do you like about the summer?
a. The wind -.-
35. What do you like about spring?
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
a. 9: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Ohio, New York
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
a. Lompoc, Carthridge
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
a. To wear all the time? Bare sometimes
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
a. Panda Express
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
43. What is your favorite dessert?
a. Apple Pie
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jell or jam do you like on your PB&J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
a. Like hell I do!
47. Do you like coffee?
a. Fuck no
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
a. Depends, sometimes 6 or 9, or as little as 1
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
51. Do you now how to play poker?
52. Do you like to cuddle?
53. Have you ever been to Canada?
a. No, but want too
54. Do you have an addictive personality?
a. Err… maybe?
55. Do you eat out or at home more often?
a. Eat out in…. aaaayeah.
56. Sate your full name!:
a. John K. Moulton
57. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
a. I think so
58. Do you want kids?
a. Yes, one boy and one girl
59. Do you speak any other languages?
a. Besides English? No
60. Have you ever gotten stitches?
61. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
62. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
63. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
64. Do you know how to drive stick?
a. Yes? I understand how it works
65. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
a. AriZona’s (Google it if you don’t know)
66. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
a. My class ring… until I lost it
67. What is your favorite TV show?
68. Can you roll your tongue?
a. Like a boss
69. Who is the funniest person you know?
70. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
71. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
a. Don’t know (See question 7)
72. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
a. Yes, somewhere
73. What red object is closest to you right now?
a. My cup of water
74. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
75. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
a. Open, since I don’t have a door for it
76. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
77. Do you flirt a lot?
78. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
a. Mickey D’s Sweet ‘n’ sour sauce!
79. What is your favorite food?
a. Don’t know
80. Can you change oil in a car?
81. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
a. Don’t drive
82. Have you ever run out of gas?
a. See question 82
83. What is your usual bedtime?
a. My what?
84. What was the last book you read?
a. Halo: Contact Harvest
85. Do you read the newspaper?
86. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
87. Do you expect the Spanish Inquisition?
a. The what now?
88. Do you watch soap operas?
89. Do you dance in the car?
90. What radio station did you last listen to?
a. 102.5… country
91. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
a. No one, I don’t have a picture frame
92. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
a. Things I need to do
93. What is your favorite candle scent?
94. What is your favorite board game?
95. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
a. Super sonic?
96. When was the last time you attended church?
a. When my grandfather died 6/17/2007
97. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
a. My band teacher, she’s awesome
98. What is the longest you have ever camped our in a tent?
7 years agoLHSBAND
A bit of my character's (John Banderas), past. Building a more in-depth history, and furthering a plot... maybe.
Not exactly as originally posted
*Band dose a visual inspection of the pelican before he entered the cockpit and turned on the systems, and whatnot. He cracked his neck as he waited for the systems to warm up and looked out. He started gazing off into the distance wondering*
"O'Coannell! Please, step into my office, I'll make this brief".
The younger Band nodded and walked into one of the many brass office inside one of ONI's headquarters. He quickly glanced around room, taking in his surroundings. A plain room with a white desk and a holo computer set in the center of the desk, tilted 30 degrees up for the user. The large, 6 foot 3, man, wearing what you'd expect a normal officer of the UNSC to wear in an office environment, sat down at his desk and quickly dance his fingers on the computer. Band changed his pace and slowly walked over to one of two chairs that flanked the front of his desk.
Banderas gulped softly and shifted in his fatigues. Usually when a UNSC brass, or an ONI brass for that matter, pulled someone into their office it usually wasn't good.
"How are you doing Richard?" Said the officer
"Err, good, sir. A bit tired from the last mission, but relatively peachy." John replied.
"Mmm, yes, your last mission, about that." Band sat up straight in his chair and somewhat fidgeted. "Although it was a success, and passed with flying colors, ONI is now declaring, that you, are to be released and reassigned in the grunt line work." Banderas blinked.
"I'm sorry, sir, what?"
"We're reassigning you, son. We have no more use for you." Replied the ONI officer.
"What? Why?" John exclaimed. "I'm the best, and my team is the top."
"Exactly. That's why we need to cut you." Band raised an eyebrow, his head tilting to the left in disbelief.
"No no no no, so you murdered my parents, take me in, trai-"
"I expect you to keep in line, Agent," interrupted the man. "Before you have an accident that'll coast you your life." Band stayed quiet. The official typed on the computer silently, making John feel more uncomfortable than he already was. "You're history, documents, ID, credentials, family, and life will be whipped. You'll be given a new identity, name, and life. We here at ONI expect you to learn you past, don't want anymore accidents, he said coldly, looking up from his computer." Band nodded and looked down.
"Your new name is Jonathan Banderas, or John Banderas, from province 113 on earth. You are now reassigned to the Blue Army: 12th Armored Calvary regiment. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, sir." Band replied solemnly.
"Good, a further document will be sent to you regarding your new change when you get back to your room. You ship tomorrow night. Dismissed."
*Band blinked from his dream and looked down at the pelican's computer. A list of red and yellow words appeared on the pelican's panel and Band raised his hand up behind his head and scratched his neck with a sigh*
No questions have been answered yet