We're building our own Let's Play/Things To Do In map, so we want to know what you want to see there! Tell us about your favorite Let's Play or Things To Do In that you'd love to play with other Michiganders, and we'll try to make it happen!
If you have any original ideas, send me a PM to discuss it so we don't spoil anything here
RULES FOR PARTICIPATING IN MINECRAFT GAME NIGHTS:
1) No dismantling Let's Plays. It's pretty obvious what has been built for Let's Play purposes and what are generated structures in the Minecraft world. Feel free to mine around them, but do not break them.
2) No raiding other Let's Plays. Unless explicitly stated, you are not allowed to use items from other Let's Plays in the current one. This includes materials you may gain by destroying part of the Let's Play (see rule #1) and items stashed in chests/furnaces/dispensers.
3) Your inventory must be empty at the start of each Let's Play. When you spawn you will have a map which you may use to get to the home base. Once at home, you must dispose of your map and any other items you may have in your inventory. Anything required for the Let's Play will be provided to you in your home base chest.
4) Do not raid chests/furnaces that do not belong to you in the current Let's Play. This applies to home base chests, backup materials chests (like we had in the last Let's Play to deal with Creeper explosions), and chests/furnaces from past Let's Plays even if they belonged to you originally (see rule #2).
5) Follow the specific rules of the Let's Play. Obviously, each Let's Play has it's own set of rules (whether or not murder is allowed, stealing animals from other players, etc). In addition to the above rules, the rules laid out for that game must be adhered to. The rules will be laid out prior to starting in game, so if you do not have the ability to hear chat you will need to request the rules in advance.
If you are found to be disregarding the rules, you will be booted from the game and possibly banned from future Let's Plays.
Post edited 12/04/13 12:04PM