Welcome to the sign up board for the USA! If your preferred mailing address is not in the US, please go back to the forum index and choose the appropriate region. By signing for the RT Secret Santa 2016 gift exchange, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines and rules listed here. If you wish to withdraw from the exchange after signing up, you must do so by contacting your region admin no later than November 24.
- To sign up, post in this thread that you would like to participate. This thread is only for signups! If you have questions please message an admin or post your question as a comment on a news post.
- An admin for this region will contact you via PM to get your full name and address for shipping purposes. This info will be stored in a secured document which will be deleted upon completion of the exchange. Do not post this information here in the thread.
- You will also be asked to provide a short list (up to 3 items each) of things you like and things you don't like to serve as a guide for the person who is assigned to be your Santa. If you have a wishlist for the RT Store, you may include that as well.
- Sign ups will close on November 24. Absolutely no late additions will be possible, as assignments will start being made immediately. You will get your assignment no later than November 30.
- All gifts must be shipped by December 17. Please include a card (or something of that nature) that includes your username so the recipient knows who sent them the gift. You are required to provide a tracking number to your admin as proof you have completed your part of the exchange.
- In an attempt to keep things fair, there is a minimum gift cost requirement. For the US this amount is $8, with a recommended price of $16 and recommended maximum of $32. You are free to hand-make a gift as well, as long as it still reasonably fits within these guidelines.
Failure to complete the exchange as agreed may result in permanent expulsion from the group and participation in future events.
As a reminder: this group is completely voluntary and runs on trust. The admins are here to facilitate the exchange, but cannot be held responsible for any member failing to follow through.