Still bothered by the fact everything looks like it's made from the same material and aren't distinct in RWBY currently (frills, wood, cloth).
2 years agoMythicFox
That was a piss poor boss fight when all your predictions for fighting moves come true (whirlwind arms, stretchy arms, horse back-kick, charging, even anticipating the screech move).
In other news, the H.M.S. Boop was last seen holding a rather grand celebration on deck and has sped up a couple knots. Sail on, slothmates. Sail on.
Overall Points discussed in 'Consequences of Pyrrha Nikos' Death' (Before the thread became a general one)MythicFox
Ideas/theories on her questionable 'status':
Pyrrha's alive (somehow)
- What we saw in her last moments fighting against Cinder was a trick
- Corrupted/dark/Grimm version of Pyrrha comes back
- Time travel shenanigans
- Ambiguity on Jen Brown's and RT's part concerning Pyrrha
She ded ;_;
- Her getting incinerated after getting shot by Cinder's arrow
- Nothing was left except her circlet (and possibly the rest of Milo and Akouo). She's ashes now.
- All according to keikaku (plan) by the late Monty and RT
- Taking Jen Brown's tweets about Pyrrha at face value
Fuzzy grey area (alive or dead these could happen)
- Hallucinations/visions of her (possibly induced by Emerald as psychological warfare and/or for giggles)
- Force ghost only Jaune can see
- Voices. Not the schizophrenic kind.
- Piece of her soul in Jaune after unlocking his Aura
- Resurrection (depends on how it's delivered and if it cheapens death within the show)
General points discussed:
- Pyrrha's character, mythology she's based on loosely
- Idea of a 'pyrrhic victory'
- Ambiguity and circumstances surrounding Pyrrha's death
- Parallels between Ruby and Pyrrha
- Teleportation to another realm (possibly Salem's)
- Cinder and how her Semblance and Maiden powers work
- Time travel shenanigans and something to do with the Ozluminati and/or Ozpin himself
- An illusion or trick of some sort the audience is not aware of
- Pyrrha's thought process, reasoning, and decision to go up the tower and kill/stall Cinder and Kevin (<---the dragon)
- How Jaune and the rest of his team will deal with Pyrrha's death
- How everyone else (Team RWBY, Pyrrha's family, her hometown, the rest of Remnant) will deal with Pyrrha's death
- Themes and tonal shift in the series overall
Back to Images
Day 5 - "Team CFVY member"
No questions have been answered yet