I am Changing to a different profile Roger___That i will send out friend requests but, it would be nice to have a few mods. Thanks!
11 years agoRed_Cousin
I decided to answer the Questions
Haven't had a journal in a while, so it's time to rip another survey off from Razi!!!
1.) What is your full name?
Raymond Edward Boyer
2.) Where were you born?
3.) What's your FAVORITE tv show?
4.) What's your favorite video game?
5.) What's your dream job?
6.) What kind of clique do you associate your self with?
7.) What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, I like Kwanza too...
8.) Favorite song?
Oooo, I have a lot of favorite songs. I think I'll make a mix CD!
9.) Favorite hobby?
10.) Favorite food?
Mexican (Tis more Bueno)
11.) Favorite Book?
God's number one best-seller
12.) Favorite author?
13.) Favorite actor?
14.) Favorite episode of Red vs. Blue
15.) Favorite comic series?
16.) Favorite sport? (To play or watch)
Is Halo considered a sport???
17.) How tall are you?
18.) How much do you weigh? (Women/ladies/girls/chicks may omit)
More than 100
19.) Credit card number?
Gonna ignore this one...
20.) I mean, uh... Ideal special someone?
Smart, beautiful, witty, and kind
21.) What is your most precious memory?
22.) Who's your best friend?
Razi and Bahzi
23.) What kind of car do you have?
24.) When's the last time you consciously lied?
25.) Do you have any plans this week?
26.) Pie or Cake?
27.) What game console(s) do you own?
Gamecube, XBox, Computer
28.) Do you like yourself?
I like me!
29.) What subject do/did you like the most in school?
30.) How are you, anything interesting going on?
I've never seen a survey ask this before...
And yes i feel better
Have a great day!!!
12 years agoRed_Cousin
This is for those of you with messed up minds
There are ways to make just about any situation fun, even going to your dorm shower...
1. Enter the stall. Shower for about 3 minutes, then scream really loudly, exclaiming, "I didn't know I had one of THOSE!"
2. Enter the stall, fully clothed. Do not undress and make sure your clothes get all wet and soapy. Complain when leaving the bathroom that your shirt tends to bleed.
3. Ask Scottie to beam you up.
4. Enter the stall, undress and then re-dress up as Superman. Leap out of the stall, vengefully vow to stop Lex Luther's evil plot, then run full force into the wall. Stand up, shake your head, and proceed to take your shower.
5. Bring a bottle of fake blood or ketchup into the shower with you. Exclaim "Ow! You know, it really hurts when you pop one of those." Then let the blood/ketchup seep down the drain for all to see.
6. Bring in a rubber chicken. Get it all soapy, then toss in into the next stall. Demand that the person in that stall return it to you, or you will cast a voodoo curse on them. The next day, hang the chicken from the bathroom lighting fixtures by a noose and stick numerous pins and forks in it.
7. Have a seizure. Bang against the walls of the stall really hard. Try to knock them down. If anyone later asks if you are okay, just say that you had some Mexican Jumping Fava Beans and they were reacting negatively with your stomach.
8. Stand in the bathroom, waiting for would-be shower-goers. When they come in, tell them "not to do it" and ask them "not to give in to sin." Wail mournfully when they step into the shower.
9. Initiate a war with the person in the stall next to you. Use the residual water on the floor as your battle medium, and float little battleships over to their side. If they kick them back or throw them over the edge, exclaim that you didn't know they had the power of God and sheepishly mumble prayers for the duration of your shower.
10. Bring in a fake finger. Float it down the drainage "ditch." Ask if someone would be so kind as to return it to you. If no one does, tell them that the finger has been sacrificed to Satan and that the shower stalls are now possessed. Hang Halloween decorations and crepe-paper ghosts from them the next day.
11. Bang your head against the stall wall, shouting "Redrum! Redrum!" in your best groggy voice.
12. Bring a Yoo-Hoo chocolate milk drink to the shower with you. Complain about a stomach ache, then moan "Ohhhh, um, uh-oh," and squirt the Yoo-Hoo down the drain "ditch" for all to see.
13. Before you turn the shower on, make a noise like you are charging up a proton pack from Ghostbusters. Before you turn it off, ask Egon to set the trap up for you.
14. Bring a balloon into the shower. Make the balloon squeak for the duration of your bathing experience. Then pop it, and fall to the ground as if shot.
15. Bring dead fish into the shower with you. Let them float down the drainage "ditch", complaining angrily about the quality of water these days.
16. Hang up the names of different farm animals in the stalls. Have everyone entering the stalls join you in a rendition of "Old McDonald Had A Farm," making the sound of the animal in their stall.
17. Turn the stall into a shrine for a pagan god. Call him Weeshy. Insist that anyone who uses that stall must tithe to receive his benevolence and glory. If they don't tithe, avoid them for the rest of your life.
18. Take your shower like normal, and then begin screaming that the Communists are taking over. Make battle sounds -- including bombs, bazookas, and tanks. Towards the end, wearily declare victory. Leave wounded.
19. Blow bubbles. Exclaim that you are dissolving.
20. Bring in a bucket, fill it with water, and float a bar of soap in it. Charge a fee for people to see the Wicked Witch of the West bathing nude. Threaten anyone who laughs at you with flying monkeys.
21. Start singing Pavarotti really loud. In the middle, stop, stutter for a second, and then exclaim "Ohmigosh...do you know what these words REALLY mean?"
22. Suck on the faucet head until you fill up with water. Complain that the Seven Chinese Brothers get no respect, OR pretend to be a fountain.
23. Wet your head, and then sneak into a toilet stall. Flush the bowl and wait a minute. Walk out of the stall lurching, complaining about how dizzy you are.
24. Buy a bunch of those tiny animal-pills that expand into full, spongy shapes when they get wet. Bring them into the shower and spill them into the ditch. Ask somebody for your pills back, and when they hand you little animals, scream, slap them, and run away.
25. Make your best Psycho noise (reeEENT reeEENT...).
26. Try to get everyone in the other stalls to sing in four-part harmony with you. If this actually works, change your voice part every three measures.
27. Become a shower-pirate. Loot other stalls of soap, Oxy pads, and Q-Tips. Bury them under the tile floor. Fire cannons at people using toilet balls.
28. Bring scuba gear into the shower with you. Talk to Cousteau. Upon leaving, tell everyone that the Titanic was actually torpedoed by the Germans. Be cocky.
29. Hum for a couple of moments, stop, make an "Mmmm!" sound, and then announce to everyone that the mildew on the shower walls kind of tastes like head cheese.
30. Coat the floor in a fine layer of quick-drying cement.
31. Hang "Marisa Cevasco steals Homecoming Queen Crown" signs in all the stalls. If anyone asks who Marisa Cevasco is, call them ignorant and ignore them for the rest of your life.
32. Bring in Sesame Street bath books. Read them aloud. Giggle every time Bert walks in on Ernie bathing.
33. Stare at people's feet as they bathe. If they do not wash their feet, tell them to. If this happens a second time, steal their shoes and tell them that they left on strike. If they DO wash their feet and fall down while doing it, laugh hysterically.
34. Stand outside the shower curtain, raise a harpoon, and shout "I'm coming for you, Moby!" Run in and do battle with the faucet-head. Walk out a peg leg.
12 years agoRed_Cousin
Spaceballs is a 1987 Star Wars spoof movie written, directed by, and starring Mel Brooks.
On Planet Druidia, Princess Vespa is about to get married to Prince Valium (who is the last prince in the galaxy, and thus they have to marry despite his characteristics). She runs off from the altar with her droid-in-waiting, Dot Matrix, and escapes into space.
Planet Spaceball has foolishly wasted all of its oxygen and is desperate to find more. President Skroob and his top military leader, Dark Helmet (along with his aide Colonel Sandurz), devise a plan to kidnap Princess Vespa and extort Planet Druidia into giving all of its air to the Spaceballs. If they do not comply, they will reverse Vespa's cosmetic surgery, thus restoring her hooked nose.
Meanwhile, Vespa's father, King Roland hires two mercenariesÃ¢â‚¬'Captain Lone Starr and Barf (a mawg, or man-dog halfbreed), who are desperate for money to pay back their debts to mafia boss Pizza the HuttÃ¢â‚¬'to get Princess Vespa back to Druidia so that she can marry Prince Valium. They are helped by the wise alien sage known as Yoghurt and the mysterious power he possesses, called the Schwartz.
In the end, Lone Starr and Barf are able to rescue the princess, destroy the Spaceballs' spaceship, and get the Druidian air back. And at the very end (of course), Lone Starr and Vespa get married. Pizza the Hutt gets trapped and eats himself. As for Skroob, Dark Helmet, and Colonel Sandurz, they survive a crash-landing on the Planet of the Apes.
Behind the scenes
The main villain, Dark Helmet, is performed by Rick Moranis. Just as the movie as a whole is largely a parody of Star Wars, Helmet is an obvious takeoff on the character Darth Vader, the immediate villain of that trilogy.
Dark Helmet looks more or less like Darth Vader, except that he is much shorter, his helmet is many times larger, he can remove his mask at will ("I can't breathe in this thing!!!"), and he is wearing a necktie and shorts. When his mask is down, Dark Helmet's breathing is overly audible and he speaks in a deep baritone voice (Vader was voiced by James Earl Jones), but when he lifts his mask he speaks in Rick Moranis' intentionally incredulous, shrill tone. He also wears glasses.
In the movie, Helmet is the Commander of the armed forces of the Spaceballs and commands its enormous flagship, Spaceball One, as well as being a master of the downside of the Schwartz.
The plot is deliberately evocative of fairy tales, as are the scenes on the planet Druidia. The majority of the scenes and characters are parodies of Star Wars, although it parodies other movies as well. The most notable are Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, The Bridge on the River Kwai, The Wizard of Oz, Zardoz, Planet of the Apes, Rambo, Max Headroom, and Alien (with John Hurt reprising his famous scene from that movie). The film also mocks various aspects of 1980s culture, including fast food, Star Wars action figures, and merchandising. Robin Hood: Men in Tights, a later-made movie also by Mel Brooks, borrowed from the main storyline of Spaceballs.
Some critics pointed out that since timing is the essence of comedy it was odd that Brooks should have waited ten years to spoof Star Wars, though his supporters say that he wanted to wait until the entire trilogy was available for mocking.
The characters from Star Wars directly spoofed were Princess Leia Organa Solo (Princess Vespa), Han Solo and Luke Skywalker (merged in the character of Lone Starr), Chewbacca (Barf), Darth Vader (Dark Helmet), C-3PO (Dot Matrix), Jabba the Hutt (Pizza the Hutt), Yoda (Yoghurt), and Grand Moff Tarkin/Admiral Piett (Colonel Sandurz), and, on a lesser note, Emperor Palpatine (President Skroob). The Force became the Schwartz.
In September 2004, a sequel to Spaceballs was announced in an interview with Mel Brooks. Brooks said he hoped to have the sequel come out some time around the theatrical release of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. As of June 2005 there is no evidence that a sequel is being worked on. An animated series, however, has recently been accounced to air on G4.
Lone Starr: I wonder: Will we ever see each other again?
Yogurt: Who knows? God willing, we'll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.
Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz! You got to help me! I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions! I'm a president!
Lone Starr: Oh great. That's all we needed. A Druish princess.
Barf: Funny, she doesn't look Druish.
Lone Starr: So, Lord Helmet, at last we meet again for the first time for the last time.
Minister: Good, yer married. Kiss her.
Dark Helmet: I see you have the ring, and your Schwartz is as big as mine, lets see how you handle it.
Dark Helmet: There is something you should know about me Lone Starr. I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Lone Starr: and that makes us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing, which is what you are about to become!
Commanderette: Shall I have Snotty beam you down?
President Skroob: I don't know about that beaming stuff. Is it safe?
Commanderette: Oh yes, sir. Snotty beamed me twice last night. It was wonderful.
President Skroob: What the hell, it works on Star Trek.
Yogurt: May the Schwartz be with you!
Princess Vespa: My hair?! You shot my hair! You son of a bitch!
Barf: I'm a mog. Half-man, half-dog. I'm my own best friend.
John Hurt: (upon seeing an Alien pop out of his chest) Oh No, not again
No questions have been answered yet