Just randomly decided to log on to RT since i havent for like 2 yrs! lol
12 years agoTJM18
i rented rockstars new game "The Bully", its a sick game!!!!!!!! Ask helifanatic , i definatley recomend it, i also have 2 pics of it when u can make out w/ other guys, its a funny glitch or watever u call it!
PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Im for CAKE all THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE FIGHT B/TWN CAKE AND PIE
(AND CHOOSE CAKE)
13 years agoTJM18
1. Ride mechanical horses with coins fished out of the reflecting pond.
2. Try pants on backwards at the Gap. Ask the salesperson if they make your butt look big.
3. Dial 900 numbers from demonstration phones in Radio Shack.
4. Sneeze on the sample tray at Hickory Farms and helpfully volunteer to consume its now unwanted contents.
5. At the bottom of an escalator, scream 'MY SHOELACES! AAAGH!'
6. Ask the sales personnel at the music store whether inflated CD prices are in pesos or rubles.
7. Teach pet store parrots new vocabulary that makes them unsalable.
8. Stomp on ketchup packets at Burger King...
9. ...but save a few to slurp on as snacks. Tell people that they're 'astronaut food'.
10. Follow patrons of B. Dalton's around while reading aloud from 'Dianetics.'
11. Ask mall cops for stories of World War I.
12. Ask a salesman why a particular tv is labeled black and white and insist that it's a color set. When he disagrees, give him a strange look and say, 'You mean you really can't see it?'
13. Construct a new porch deck in the tool department of Sears.
14. Wear pancake makeup and new clothes and pose as a fashion dummy in clothes departments, occasionally screaming without warning.
15. Test mattresses in your pajamas.
16. Ask the tobaccanist if his hovercraft is full of eels.
17. If you're patient, stare intently into a surveillance camera for an hour while rocking from side to side.
18. Sprint up the down escalator.
19. Stare at static on a display tv and challenge other shoppers whether they, too, can see the 'hidden picture'.
20. Ask appliance personnel if they have any tvs that play only in Spanish.
21. Make unusual requests at the Piercing Pagoda.
22. Ask a salesperson in the hardware department how well a particular saw cuts through bone.
23. At the pet store, ask if they have bulk discounts on gerbils, and whether there's much meat on them.
24. Hula dance by the demonstration air conditioner.
25. Ask for red-tinted lenses at the optometrist.
26. Sneak up on saleswomen at the perfume counter and spray *them* with your own bottle of Eau de Swane.
27. Rummage through the jelly bean bin at the candy store, insisting that you lost a contact lens.
28. Ask a saleswoman whether a particular shade of panties matches the color of your beard.
29. In the changing rooms, announce in a singsong voice, 'I see London, I see France...'
30. Leave on the plastic string connecting a new pair of shoes, and wander around the mall taking two-inch steps.
31. Play the tuba for change.
32. Ask the Hamond organ dealer if he can play 'Jesus Built My Hotrod'.
33. Record belches on electronic sampling keyboards, and perform gastric versions of Jingle Bells for admiring onlookers.
34. Ask the pharmacist at the drugstore which leading cold remedy will 'give you a really wicked buzz'.
35. Ask the personnel at Pier 1 Imports whether they have 'any giant crap made out of straw'.
36. 'Toast' plastic gag hot dogs in front of the fake fireplace display.
37. Collect stacks of paint brochures and hand them out as religious tracts.
38. Ask the information desk for a stroller, and someone to push you around in it.
39. Change every tv in the electronics department to a station showing 'Saved by the Bell'. Chant the dialogue in a robotic voice, and scream if anyone tries to switch channels on one of the sets.
40. Hang out in the waterbed section of the furniture department wearing a Navy uniform. Occasionally run around in circles yelling 'scratch one flattop!'
41. Hand a stack of pants back to the changing room attendant and scornfully announce that none of them are 'leakproof'.
42. 'Play' the demo modes of video games at the arcade. Make lots of explosion noises.
43. Stand transfixed in front of a mirror bobbing your head up and down.
44. Pay for all your purchases with two-dollar bills to provoke arguments over whether they're real.
45. If it's Christmas, ask the mall Santa to sit on *your* lap.
46. Answer any unattended service phones that ring in department stores and say 'Domino's.'
47. Try on flea collars at the pet store while occasionally pausing to scratch yourself.
48. At the stylist, ask to have the hair on your back permed.
49. Show people your driver's license and demand to know 'whether they've seen this man.'
50. Buy a jawbreaker from the candy store. Return fifteen minutes later, fish it out of your mouth, and demand to know why it hasn't turned blue yet.
13 years agoTJM18
13 years agoTJM18
1) what do you like better about me:
(2) what would you rather change about me:
[ ] my age
[ ] where i live
(3) what would you rather call me:
[ ] cute
[ ] hott
[ ] beautiful
(4) would you rather:
[ ] hang out with me at a party
[ ] see a movie with me
(5) if you had a choice, would you:
[ ] want to be just friends
[ ] want to be more then friends
(6) have you ever wanted to tell me something but couldnt?
if so- tell me now:
(7) If you could ask me one question what would it be?
(8) have you ever talked crap about me honestly?
[ ] yes
[ ] no
(9) What's my best feature?
Would/will you? Y OR N
[ ] come to my house to do nothing at but chill?
[ ] fight me?
[ ] kiss me?
[ ] let me kiss you?
[ ] watch a movie with me?
[ ] go out to dinner with me?
[ ] let me drive you somewhere?
[ ] drink with me?
[ ] take me home for the night?
[ ] let me sleep in your bed?
[ ] Sing car karaoke w/ me?
[ ] re-post this for me to answer your questions?
[ ] Come pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere?
[ ] Lock me in your room and take advantage of me?
[ ] let me make you breakfast?
[ ] help me with homework?
[ ] tickle me?
[ ] let me tickle you?
[ ] stick up for me if i was being put down?
[ ] instant message me?
[ ] greet me in public?
[ ] hang out with me?
[ ] bring me around your friends?
[ ] be down with me no matter what?
[ ] go to prom with me?
[ ] do anything to hurt me?
[ ] cheat on me?
[ ] think im cute?
[ ] think im serious?
[ ] think im a good person
[ ] think im conceided?
[ ] want to kiss me?
[ ] want to cuddle with me?
[ ] want to hook up with me?
[ ] think I can fight?
[ ] think I would do you?
[ ] smart?
[ ] cute?
[ ] funny?
[ ] cool?
[ ] romantic?
[ ] gangsta?
[ ] loveable?
[ ] adorable?
[ ] trustworthy
[ ] compassionate?
[ ] great to be with?
[ ] attractive?
[ ] mean?
[ ] well known?
HAVE Y0U EVER...
[ ] thought about hooking up with me?
[ ] found yourself wanting a kiss from me?
[ ] wished I were there?
[ ] had a crush on me?
[ ] wanted my number?
[ ] had a dream about me?
[ ] been distracted by me?
[ ] looked at my page more than ten times?
[ ] happy you know me?
[ ] thinking about me?
[ ] wanting to call me to talk about these things?
[ ] going to repost this
13 years agoTJM18
1. I died:
2. I kissed you:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. You found out i was married:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized:
7. I refused to leave my home:
8. I got into a fight while you were there:
::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::
13. Help me hide a body?
14. Keep a secret if I told you one?
15. Hold my hand?
16. Take a bullet for me?
18. Try to solve my problems?
19. Love me?
20. Date me?
::HAVE YOU EVER::
21. Lied to make me feel better?
22. Wanted to kiss me?
23. Wanted to kill me?
24. Broke my heart?
25. Kept something important from me?
26. Thought I was unbearably annoying?
27. Who are you?
28. Are we friends?
29. When and how did we meet?
30. Describe me in three words:
31. What was your first impression?
32. Do you still think that way about me now?
33. What reminds you of me?
34. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
35. How well do you know me?
36. When's the last time you saw me?
37. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
38. Are you gonna repost this to see what I say about you??
No questions have been answered yet