I swore that I would never get sucked into anything so mainstream, and pointless...and yet I find myself on freaking myspace ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME! That's why I haven't been on here much at all, though I still watch the episodes. Someone suggested I put up a new journal and they're definitely right. But hey, if any of you have Myspace hit me up lol. My email address is email@example.com
13 years agoWill2Live
Well, since I definately need a new journal I decided to write about the RvB seasons. I now have seasons 1 and 3 on DVD and am saving up to get season two. (I have no real source of income...) Then I realized that out of 1,2,3, and the begining of 4 season two is my overall favorite. Just as far as comedy, I think Doc really adds some amusing lines and made it pretty good. Although season three was a close runner up with the Church time trips. Season one just had a bit too much profanity for my tastes, but still had its moments. All in all RvB as a whole is still hillarious. Cant wait for Season Four to round out.
14 years agoWill2Live
I feel rather selfish putting this on here with all of the problems and deaths being caused by Hurricane Katrina but one of my family members has just died...I don't know what exactly happened in detail but I guess a groupfull of my family was coming home from somewhere distant in a car. The car got hit or it hit someone and killed Rob, the driver, and seriously injured my other cousin Heather...I've heard her arm was broken, and she has internal bleeding near the hip. She's only 10 years old. I never really knew Rob that well but what I do remember of him was all positive and I know for a fact that he was a great person, which goes for Heather too. I'm not very religious but if anyones reading this who is, do me a favor and say a prayer for Heather because I do love her dearly.
14 years agoWill2Live
Yesterday while I was out I headed over to Gamestop and picked some stuff up. I got Rainbow Six, Morrowind, and RVB SEASON 3 DVD! Yay! I watched RvB twice last night until about three, once with and once without the commentary. I also saw all of the deleted scenes and Outtakes. It was SICK. Rainbow Six was alright but as with all Tom Clancy games I suck at it. Also Morrowind...well it kind of sucked to me. I mean I like the whole "Universe bigger than you" and "Can wander around" and "100 hours of gameplay" stuff but the graphics were less than up to my expectations and it was in First Person. WTF? If it were more Fable-like in Graphics, Combat, and Perspective i.e. Third Person Controls, it would be really cool. I think I'll return it and get Deus Ex or Kingdom Under Fire. Deus Ex is really fun but I never got to beat it. I was borrowing it from my Uncle and my Cousin(his son) wanted it back before I got very far. If, heaven forbid, anyone is actually reading this and has played Kingdom Under Fire could you guys tell me if its any good or not?
14 years agoWill2Live
I needed to kill some time so I found this, at Katsu, and decided to fill it out. Why not? I've done one already so this should be a breeze.
1. First name: William (Big surprise...)
2. Were you named after anyone? Yeah, my Dad for starters.
3. Do you wish on stars? No, but they look cool.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Not really.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Roasted Ham...mmm
6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? Yeah, if only because I'm just so good looking (snicker)
7. Are you a daredevil? Nooo
8. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? More than likely
9. How do you release anger? Usually with a stick or a large heavy object. Depends.
10 Where is your second home? Erm, my Mom's House I guess...not sure. (Divorced Parents)
11. Do you trust others too easily? Sometimes. Depends on the gender usually.
12. What was your favorite toy as a child? This one sick Firetruck that make cool noises and was voice activated :-D
13. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? "Interpret of Film" I mean C'mon!
14. Do you have a journal? Yeah, right here. Other than that no.
15. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Naw...
16. Favorite movie(s)? Monty Python and the Holy Grail is but one.
17. Would you bungee jump? No, I'm actually afraid of heights, long story though.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
19. Do you think that you are strong? I'm slightly stronger than most girls. Not sure what that means...
20. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint, just flat out Mint.
21. What size of shoe do you wear? 9 US
22. What are your favorite colors? Green, White, and Black.
23. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My looks, usually.
24. Who do you miss most? I miss having a full family. Divorcing sucks.
25. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? If this WERE an Email no I wouldnt care.
26. What color pants are you wearing? Blue. They're Jeans.
27. What are you listening to right now? The Hum of my Computer and the typing sound of the Keyboard.
28. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza! WOOT!
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Some really weird outlandish one that nobody likes.
30. What is the weather like right now? Really hot, considering its night.
31. Last person you talked to on the phone? Brianna. She scares me.
32. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their looks...*coughbreastscough*
33. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I guess?
34. Favorite Drink? Soda!
35. Favorite sport? Uhm, Football I guess.
36. Hair Color? Black. Some people say its DARK DARK DARK DARK Brown but they're stupid...
37. Eye Color? Brown, but some people say they look Black...go figure.
38. Do you wear contacts? No
39. Favorite Food? Pizza! Yay!
40. Last Movie You Watched? Rush Hour 2. Thanks to BitTorrent heh.
41. Favorite Day of the Year? May 28th!
42. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings are nice.
43. Summer or winter? Summer. Hate the cold.
44. Hugs or kisses? Kisses. With women/girls/chicks anyway.
45. What is your favorite dessert? Icecream
46. Who is most likely to respond? People looking at my Journal
47. Who is least likely to respond? People who dont know my Journal exists.
48. Where would you want to go on your next vacation? Anywhere, as long as it isnt here.
49. What books are you reading right now? Some Warcraft book and Halo First Strike.
50. What's on your mouse pad? A mouse..durr
51. What did you watch last night on TV? I dont remember...O_O
52. Favorite Smells? New Car Smell...or that smell in Home Depot in the Wood Department.
53. Rolling Stones or Beatles: Both!
54. What's the furthest you've been away from home: Casper, Wyoming
No questions have been answered yet