Hello all. It has been awhile.
Just thought i'd say hi.
New stuff to be changed
Missed you all.
10 years agoWiseDRGN
My 100 TruthsÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
1. Real name: Cameron
2. Like it? I do in a business sense, but Otto suits me fine.
3: Age? 20
4. zodiac sign: Sagittarius
5. Male or female: Beta Alpha Male
6. Elementary: SUCKED
7. Middle: Went well
8. High: Extremely fast
9. college: Too fast.
10. hair color: Brown
11. eye color: Blue
12. hair length: Short-Medium
13. current worry: I worry i will never move back out of my mother's house after the past few fiascoes... but aint nuttin but a G-thang, new scholarships next semester should help.
14. race: Caucasian
15. are you a health freak: I like to eat healthy, i know i like to cook healthy, but seriously i try to workout, but always exhausted from school or else it just is not a good time.
16. height: 6'0''
17. do you have a crush on someone: Yes
18. do you like yourself: Yes, i love myself
19. piercings: NEVER
20. tattoos: Not YET
21. righty or lefty: Righty, but i have been practicing my left
22. first surgery: Ear
23. first piercings: NEVER
24. first friend: Josh back in the day, but right now........ up for grabs
25. first award: Fifth Grade - Graduation from speech therapy
26. first sport: Soccer
27. first pet: Spencer, sexy kitty
28. first vacation: California, when i was three
29. first teacher: Mrs. Benitez
30. first crush: Fourth grade, they were twins
THIS OR THAT
31. orange or apple juice: Apple juice is so much more refreshing
32. rock or rap: Rock
33. country or screamo: Srceamo Country, its the new thing.
34. nsync or backsteet boys: Backstreet boys.
35. Britney spears or Christina Aguilara: Christina, way hotter
36. night or day: Night
37. sun or moon: Sun
38. tv or internet: Tv
39. playstation or xbox: PS3
40. kiss or hug: Can you hug a kiss?
41. iguana or turtle: Turtle... Turtle Turltle
42. spider or bee: Spiders
43. fall or spring: Spring.
44. Limewire or iTunes: TORRENTz
46. soccer or baseball: Soccer.
50. drinking: Ice water
51. im about to: Go to Astronomy Lecture
53. singing: Keep Yourself Warm, by Frightened Rabbit
54. typing: This phrase that I have now decided will run on and on because this is the dumbest thing I have done with my time and I hate doing it but I was tired and bored and then this question came along and asked the dumbest thing possible and deserves a really dumb answer.
55. want kids? Yes
56. when: After I get married and have been married for at least 2-3 years.
57. want to get married: Yesl
58. when: When I'm out of school and have enough money to support myself.
59. where do you want to live: Probably not here
60. how many kids do you want: 3-5
61. any name on the mind: Cameron, Aiden... too hard to pick
62. what did you want to be when you were little: King
63. what did you think youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be doing: BEING AWESOME (I was right)
64. mellow future or wild: A mix of the two.
66. something you would never try: Cigarettes.
67. when do you wanna die: When i am happy.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX-
68. lips or eyes: Eyes
69. hugging or kissing: Hugging for friends, kissing when alone
70. shorter or taller: Shorter, but doesn't matter how much.
71. tan skinned or light: Light.
72. romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneus Romantic like me....
73. dark or light hair: Dark
74. muscular or normal: Doesn't matter, just as long as she would let me win an arm wrestle.
75. hook-up or relationships: I like the idea of a hook-up, but i am more of a relationship guy.
76. similar to you or different: Similar in some ways, different in others. I don't want to date my twin.
HAVE YOU EVER-
78. kissed a stranger: Yes
79. drank bubbles: ?????
80. broken a bone: No
81. climbed up a tree: Yes
82. broken someones heart: Probably?.... ?
83. turned someone down: Some i never gave the chance and for that i am sorry.
84. had your heart broken: Yes
85. liked a friend as more than a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. yourself: SURE
87. miracles: Yes, but not in the religious sense.
88. love at first sight: No, but lust at first sight.
89. Santa Clause: Umm let me think.
90. kiss on first date: Why not?
91. Angels: Some
92. is there one or more people you want to be with right now: Yes, more than one since at this point in time i am with none.
93. who is it: TE AF JP SR They read this, so why name them when i am such a lame ass shy punk?
94. like someone: all of the above i like as friends, but hope we could be more
95. text message: To Taylor
96. received call: Like last week, Rollie
97. call made: To Mom
98. facebook message: Me commenting on some girl's Halloween picture.
99. missed call: From random #
100. last hungout with: Friday, Halloween Party
This is the place to share your sackboy/sackgirl designs. What are you wearing? What do you call them?
If possible share a photo so we may all enjoy the fascinating customization.
I will go first.
Today my Sackboy has taken on the Silent but Deadly attitude...
I call him Ninjarrito.
Complete Ninja attire with sombrero and a lion's tail. Gots to have the tail.
(Hopefully i can post picture soon)
11 years agoWiseDRGN
rummaging through old files i found this little paper.. it is a response i wrote for my film class...
also i attached the film as well if you want to check it out... pretty cool if i say so lol.
Production: Chasing Cars
For Mid-term, my buddy Adam and I had the pleasure of creating a short film. It was a fun experience which taught us a lot about the filming process.
We knew immediately what we wanted to do, but it took a few weeks before it came into development. When we first heard the song Chasing Cars, we discussed the possibilities of creating multiple films. Here is a short list of thrown out ideas: A homeless guy watching the cars go by and each car is a different part of his life he has seen go by, a dog and cat working together to chase cars and become best of friends, a scorned boyfriend writes his farewells as he chases cars into the end of his life. We had some others we thought were extremely brilliant, but none could come through because of the technological challenges faced for each, especially for the scenes we wanted for each. We finally came to a conclusion to have a couple in love go through the dreamy like sequence of events which made them fall in love.
We didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t plan on having a gay couple be the focal, but it worked out better that way. We decided to have a more mind blowing scenario instead of the normal man-women relationship. We wanted our lead character to dream of his girlfriend as his best friend. Most men have a great love for their best friend, but it is never brought out in fear of being classified as Gay, but in this film we wanted to fight this stereotype. We wanted to show how men believe their girlfriends to be their best friends and it helps sometimes to think of them as a guy who can understand football or drink with them. So in the film we had the actors act as if they were falling in love, but were actually just being good friends. Of course near the end we got more of the romantic stuff going on, but we wanted that to represent how he felt about his girlfriend and how much he truly loves her, but apparently we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get that across. I agree we shouldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve incorporated the girl in the film much more, but we thought the audience would be better off thinking about instead of being told what it actually stood for, and apparently it did.
Besides coming up with the story we also had the trouble of shooting. We had originally planned to film that weekend at a friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s house, but we forgot that we were to go to Los Angeles for the USC Game (We are all on the drum line). So we shot all of the film in LA at a local mall and the hotel we stayed at. I believe the hotel adds a sense of mystery to the film, but that was just a stroke of luck.
We had fun experimenting with different camera shots. We decided to use our own camera equipment because I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t think the school would have approved for our trip. But we had trouble with the lighting because it was a small room and the streets were rather dark, but I personally enjoyed the dark scene where we get an outline of the two guys hanging onto the fence peering into the parking lot, just a really good artistic shot.
After we came home we got to do our favorite part of the filming process: Editing. I have expressed earlier how much I thoroughly enjoy the editing the process and this was no exception. This is when we came to the realization that we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have enough film. We should have shot more while in LA, but we couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go back. We made due with what we had and it came out all right. We had trouble finding which scene was where because we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t shoot in a logical order, but that was all part of the experience.
i still laugh when i watch it...
- and other indy films that surprise.
So i just picked up about $200 worth of movies from my work, and found this surprising gem, Cashback. At first i wanted to watch it cause there was a half naked woman on the front.. but watching the movie it is amazing how well written it is.
The cinematography is nothing spectacular, but it is vivid and works with the story.
I dont want to ruin much, but basically a guy gets insomnia after he breaks up with his girlfriend. To help pass the time he gets a night job at the local supermarket. The film is about how he and his crew make the long eight hour shift bearable. kind of sounds mundane.. but trust me you will be enthralled to watch it till the end.. and if you are in any shape or form working in retail i highly recommend it becuase it relates to all of us in those extremely mind numbing jobs. and quick random fact.. the main character is also Oliver Wood from the Harry Potter Movies.. funny i thought..
has anyone else seen it? or is there any indy films which at first seemed weird but actually turned out to be amazing?
Post edited 2/16/08 11:43PM
Well here is a thought...
I know we are all fans of RvB and the magical workings of Halo on the 360.... but enough of us own a PS3 that we could pose a serious threat to the community by creating a clan... banding together and what not.. not just to show how this community is the best.. but to create a fun group we can always rely on to play with. in CoD or UT, or even Warhawk.
if any of y'all are interested hit me up with a message and we can see how it will flesh out.
12 years agoWiseDRGN
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Hey Charlie! Charlie Asher!Ã¢â‚¬Â
With her puffy red jacket, red earmuffs, and red gloves Melissa and her scorched marshmallow outfit bounded down the hall. They say that girls hit puberty earlier than boys, and that couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be truer for her. Having recently celebrating her tenth birthday, Melissa stood just under five feet tall and already revealed traces of her mothersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ absolute beauty, from her high cheek bones, sapphire eyes, long-sleek limbs, and flowery auburn hair. In a few years she will become a looker and the boys will start to notice her -- but right now I was her father, she doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know, and I live two apartments away.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“How fares thy Princess of Calderon Condos, Floor Seven?Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Just fine, thank you. Mother took me to the zoo today and I got to see those giant pink birds that only have one leg, but I think these were a special kind. It looked like they had two legs! Chasing after each other and the handlers, I told mother about this and she to was afraid. SheÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s gona complain to the board about how mutant birds roamed around the park and apparently ate the real ones!Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Oh my, you certainly had a busy day. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m going to have to check out those freak birds before they are removed, would be quite a sight. WhereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your mother now?Ã¢â‚¬Â I closed my apartment door, and lifted Melissa up into my arms. With her hands clasped around my neck, she reported.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“SheÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s gone to have dinner with a few of her work friends, I am to go off and stay with Auntie Vick tonight. She says you are to finish up tonight, what does she mean?Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Oh just some handy-man work I do need to finish, but let me walk you downstairs first, bet your aunt will be there waiting.Ã¢â‚¬Â Before I even opened the door, I could hear VickÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s El Dorado idling into place. Vick, or Auntie Vick he urges everyone to call him, was SarahÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s bro... Sister. His shaved head and eyebrows suggest he may be a cancer survivor, but apparently if you greet a gay man with the promise that tonight will be a one time thing because your going to die in a few weeks, your a sex magnet -- even if your five-three, two-hundred pounds, and wear nightgowns out in public.
While I belted Melissa in, Vick came around and with a swish of his royal blue gown, closed the car door for me. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Why do you two do this?Ã¢â‚¬Â He questioned, Ã¢â‚¬Å“I mean this charade has been going on for ten years now, Melissa will begin to understand someday.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“The day Melissa understands is the day she will learn about her Auntie VickÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hobby of picking up drunken Puerto Rican men every Saturday night at the local pub.Ã¢â‚¬Â Never really did like Vick, so I couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t help myself from laughing when I saw him throw his bangles into a frenzy and drive off with my confused, beautiful daughter.
Tonight, Sarah will be walking home using 24th street. I know this because she only takes her work friends to one restaurant, the 24th Street Bistro. Cheap, home-made Italian food served in authentic portions, yet the place is elegant enough to serve as a meeting hall.
I hurried upstairs and gathered my materials, leaving the apartment building I peek down at my watch. Its already 7:30, she would be finished by now.
And with a short jaunt across the park, I reached a passage leading to 24th Street by 7:45. I pulled the ski-mask over my head I settled into place. This was a new alley; she wouldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t expect me here, so close to home.
7:58. Sarah strolled by, oblivious to my presence under this veil of shadow. She was wearing the same navy, short skirt, double lapel, business suit I accosted her in the first time. It seems so long ago.
My first mugging, my first love, our first embrace with a knife to her throat. I had meant to just scare her into giving up her purse; instead she coaxed me into giving up my virginity.
Melissa can never know. She was unplanned, but never unloved.
No questions have been answered yet