So here is my analysis of the next Alan Wake game called Alan Wake: Night Springs, based on the screenshot given by Game Informer:
1. The most obvious part of the picture is that Alan Wake will either make an appearance or will be playable in this game.
2. It seems Alan has gotten some new threads, what this means in terms of the time placement of the story is uncertain.
3. The dark/light theme seems to still be in place due to Alan Wake holding a flashlight, indicating either similar or enhanced gameplay from the original Alan Wake.
4. If you look at Alan's right hand, there is a nail gun, which suggests either new weapons in the game or that weapons will be everyday household items/power tools/not guns.
5. If you look to the left you will see a Safe Haven, again hinting at similar gameplay mechanics of the original.
6. Also to the left is a new building called the Desert Shore Hotel, which is either a main story element, new location to investigate in the game or perhaps suggested to be the opposite half of the Majestic Hotel in the original.
7. In the background on the left, you can faintly make out the word 'Diner' on an illuminated sign. It is at this point unclear, but it may be the 'Oh Deer Diner', due to the matching sign colors and symbol above the 'Diner'.
8. If you look to the right past the glow of the flashlight, you will see a green sign that states "Night Springs 15m", suggesting that the main adventure will be in Night Springs. What this means in terms of stories is still unclear.
9. It is very faint, but toward the upper right of the screenshot, there appears to be another building. Upon examination, it seems to have very similar characteristics of the Power Plant/Dam from the first game, suggesting that perhaps Night Springs and Bright Falls may be one and the same. What this means however is unknown.