i'm finally in a band that might be going somewhere, and i'm slowly but surely starting to kick ass at the drums. yeehah!
11 years agoavrge_mike88
we last left our hero in the clutches of being halfway through a stolen quiz thingy. can he escape such a peril? will he ever find the little Johnny? must i ask so many rediculous questions? find out in this episode of...eh, who gives a fuck, just read it!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
i guess so. i'm very touchy feely sometimes
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
i don't believe so
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
i would say i do. i attract people of all different cliques
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
57. Do you look forward to your birthday?
i guess. if i was all abouts drink i definately would be. then again, i hear drinking is bad for people with diabetes
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
yeah, my brother's former friend has the same birthday. i also have a friend whose birthday's the day after it, and a douchebag that used to be my friend who was born the same month and year
59. Do you want kids?
maybe someday, but i sure as hell don't want 'em now
60. Do you speak any other languages?
i only speak 2 languages...english and american!
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
pool. i still have this thing about drowning
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
it depends. i prefer the aisle if any of my friends are on the other side
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
i don't know how to drive period
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
CDs! i do love my music ^_^
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Jordan. i'm not just saying that, you say and do some funny shit
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
guitar strings. it may be one of those poly-beepy tones, but i think it's awesome!
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
no, but i have a pink afgan (i was supposedly expected to be a girl)
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
there's red stripes on the mousepad, does that count?
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
open, because my room is too trashed to close it
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
bear. it may sound rediclous, but bees terrify me
78. Do you flirt a lot?
not at all
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
honey or steak sauce
80. What is your favorite food?
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
usaually around 2-3 in the morning
85. What was the last book you read?
i don't fuckin' know, i don't read books
86. Do you read the newspaper?
sometimes when i delivered them (i just recently quit)
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
sometimes, if someone else is watching them or there's nothing better on. i don't watch them religiously though, if that's what you mean
90. Do you dance in the car?
i dance anywhere
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
93.3. for all of you outside of this area, that's "The Rock Station, Z93". i usually just listen to CDs though, because they play the same shit all the time
92. Who do you have in a picture frame near you?
some painting of a guy using a stethascope (sp) on a kid's doll
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
information about Jared's surprised party
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
dunno, i usually don't smell candles
95. What is your favorite board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
months ago. i'm afraid to go back to visit because i don't want to here about how i'm "lost" and need to be "reached". you know, the same shit i used to be programmed to do
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
i dunno, i had some pretty good ones. the 2 that stick out the most are Ms. Klida and Mr. Benner
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Norm's 18th birthday, when we camped out all night and blew up raviolies (sp). now that was a good time
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
i'd say Norm and his family. they treat me like family, and i greatly appreciate it ^_^
11 years agoavrge_mike88
well, i finally saw FF7: Advent Children...and last night i slammed my thumb in my uncle's car door...it still hurts quite a bit, and there's still some dead skin hanging off of it...yay me
sorry this entry's so lack-luster. it's just kinda early for me...
i stole this from bobbyjoe...
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
my gandma and uncle
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
you mean within 6 weeks? let's see...my brother's birthday, my friend Jared's surprise birthday party (he's not on here, so i can say it), having an end-of-summer party with Jordan (excuse me for inviting myself, but you threw it out there buddy) and of course, my absolute favorite holiday...HALLOWEEN!
5. What's the last movie you saw?
Blades of Glory
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Jared's girlfriend, about the surprise party
8. What was the last text message you received?
i don't do text
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
watching Blades of Glory, actually
12. Are your parents married/divorced?
13. When did you last see your mom?
last night before i left home
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
wouldn't you like to know...lol, i'm wearing a pair of lucky charms pajama pants my uncle made me wear, a pair of red boxers, a watch and glasses (which doesn't make sense that they're called that, considering that they're actually plastic)
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
fuck songs, i just like the presents
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
place doesn't matter to me, just people
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
school, but i'm out of that hell hole
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
somewhere fictitious...hey, you said anywhere
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
up on stage, melting faces with my musical wizardry
22. Do you tan or burn?
i burn, but then the burns become tans after a while
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
anything my overactive imagination could make up to scare me
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
i dunno, lots of stuff makes me laugh
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
maybe 2. there's the one in the living room, and the one in my room that doesn't get any channels and is only good for playing my PS2, which is completely fucked up
26. How big is your bed?
i guess about the average size of a water bed...
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
i usually sleep in what i'm already wearing, minus the shirt
29. What color are your sheets?
i dunno, yellow?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What is your second favorite season?
33. What do you like about Winter?
i guess the cold being an extra excuse to drink coffee
34. What do you like about the summer?
hanging out with friends, and flashing people with my nipples outside
35. What do you like about winter?
aside for my other answer, i'd also say it's something to complain about
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Bay City, MI...IN AMERICA!
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
shoes...with socks under them
39. Are you a social person?
kinda. i'm shy around some people, and others can't shut me up
40. What was the last thing you ate?
fried chicken, a banana, and a slice of pie. nothin' like a good ole' MacGyver breakfast, lol
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Buffalo Wild Wings
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
43. What is your favorite dessert?
cheesecake (see answer to 41) and star crunch!
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
yes, even though it's practically suicide with my diabetes
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
i usually don't drink it unless there's nothing else to drink or everything else has sugar
49. What do you drink in the morning?
whatever i would drink any other time
50. Do you sleep alone?
no, the voices in my head keep me company...
stay tune for part 2!
11 years agoavrge_mike88
'til my birfday! Mr. Mikey's about to hit the big 2-0. i don't plan to have a party, but maybe if anyones up for it, there may be a birthday get-together. what better way to celebrate than to chill with some of the people that mean the most to me? just gimme a call if you're interested. it doesn't even have to be the same exact day. i just wanna see your loverly faces ^_^
in case you don't have my #, it's 327-9737. i'm using the honor system here, so if i don't actually know you, please don't call. thanks
11 years agoavrge_mike88
i stole this from dw...haha, i'm a clepto!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hands. for some odd reason, it's the only time my hands are too dirty to touch my hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? dark blue i guess
3. Do you like coffee? HELLZ YEAH!!!
4. How do you get to school? i kinda graduated about a year ago
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? can't complain
6. What's the last letter of your secret crush's last name? e, because that's the last letter of "no one"
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? at first i said "a-i-m", but the first time i heard "aim" i was like "that sonunds better"
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. the most recent one i remember right off hand, i smoked a cigatette, which isn't something i'd actually do
9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month? of course i could. whether i want to or not doesn't determine whether or not i could...dumbass!
10. What are you craving? nothing right now, but if i was, it would probably be a monster
11. Do you brush your teeth? not usually...don't judge me!
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? the guy nicknamed Cabbage on scrubs...i love that show ^_^
13. What color do you wear the most of? either blue or green
14. How old is your dad? don't know don't care...i really don't like my parents
15. Would you dance to the taco song? i'm not familiar with it, but...maybe
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? i don't have that much patience
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? when i can actually have some (since i have diabetes...prick!) then i guess it depends. if it's in a bowl, i just shovel it into my mouth with a spoon. if it's in a cone, i usually start licking, and then when i either lose patience or get down to the cone, i start biting
18. Do you use smileys? you tell me ^_^
19. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4...or usually more like 2, and 2 storage rooms
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yeah, but they were all christian bands, which means nothing to me now ;_;
21. Do you like cottage cheese? i don't mind it
22. What's the last song you had stuck in your head? hard to say, i get so many stuck in there. i'd probably have to say it was something by SOAD
23. How many countries have you visited? i don't think i've ever left this one
24. Are your parents strict? like i said to 14, i really don't like my parents...judgemental assholes!
25. Would you go sky diving? probably not. if i did, i think everyone else would be annoyed by the repetive "oh my god!" lol
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? if i met him and he was a nice guy, then yeah
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? no. no matter how i feel about someone, i'm usually at least civil toward them
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? oh yeah, that libraries for you. they're just all sparkle and dazzle...
29. Have you ever tried to get inside the refrigerator? probably not, but i'm sure i could pull it off
30. Do you rent movies often? i don't rent movies...ever
31. Who sits in front of you in math class? once again, i graduated!
32. What color is your shirt? dark blue
33. What state are you from? i'm not "from" a state. i was born in michigan and i'm still here...in michigan
34. Can you count backwards from 74? do you think i'm dumb? of course can! GOD!!!
35. Where were you Thursday night? most likely home
36. Brown or white eggs? i'm not picky. cholesterol is cholesterol
37. Like rap music? i do like Mike Shinoda (for those who don't know, he's the guy that raps for Linkin Park). other than that...not really
38. Ever taken a train? nope
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York? no, and isn't that a little too much of a painful and touchy question?
40. Do you know who DragonForce is? yeah
41. What day of the week is it? it's wednesday...which is hump day...so thanks to you, you silly quiz thingy, i'm gonna hump everyone today. good going
42. What was your Lunch? i didn't really have lunch today, just a really late breakfast
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? i don't know what any of my best friends are doing..."Nobody tells me nothin'!" (whoever can tell me where that quote is from gets a mod)
44. What does your screen name mean? my profile name derives from an idea i had for a comic, which i kinda abandoned a long time ago. i based my name on the comic because i created my profile around the same time i thought of it, so it was the first idea for a name to come to mind
45. Ever had cream puffs? maybe. i don't remember what cream puffs are
47. So, how about those Mets. How do they make you feel? screw sports...unless they're paintball...paintball's 4TW!
48. what was the last movie you saw in theaters. Indiana Jones 4
50. What is your bus number for school? GRADUATED!!!
51. Is your hair curly? no
52. Last time you cried? i had a misunderstanding with one of my friends, which caused me a lot of pain and i just kinda broke down shortly after. that was probably over a month ago
53. Ever walked into a wall? i wouldn't doubt it
54. Favorite character in Scooby Doo? Shaggy
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? nope
56. Are you currently wearing socks? yeah
57. Favorite time of the year? halloween. silly costumes + free candy = 4TW!
58: do you enjoy the sound of violins? it's not bad, but i'm into the more agressive-sounding instruments
59. Are you a generally happy person? hells yeah ^_^
60. Are you wearing jeans? nope, i'm wearing my uber awesome camos
61. Are you single? yup, and i'm far from ashamed of it. being single owns
11 years agoavrge_mike88
many of you may remember my whole "dammit, i broke my PS2!" rant i posted a few days ago. well i'm happy to say that it's been fixed! my friend said it'll still be kinda picky about games it plays, but it actually opens again. this also means i can watch DVDs again whenever the hellz i want to...YAY! so yeah, i'm looking forward to getting it back ^_^
11 years agoavrge_mike88
...or the POS2! as soon as i got the system and all the other stuff i needed for it, i soon discovered that certains discs aren't able to play on it. being the technological genius that i am, i tried taking it apart to see if i could figure out how to fix it. suprisingly enough, my Midas touch of destuction kicked in. so now on top of my already existing problem, the damn thing won't even open! life is so fucking grand sometimes >=(...well, this concludes today's episode of "Mike vents about shit". tune in next time i'm pissed off about something and have an available internet connection *rolls credits*
11 years agoavrge_mike88
...just really busy. i haven't really been doing anything these past few days, but for a while i was helping my friend Jared with a movie we've been working on. i haven't heard from him since, but that's what happens when your phone is too low and you're outside most of the time. i don't have too much else to say, except...I'M GETTING A PS2!!! the complex i live in was having rummage sales all weekend, and someone was selling RE4, which happens to be one of my brother's favorite games. he didn't have enough money for it, so he said if i helped him, he'd buy me a PS2. pretty soon i'll also be getting my very own TV and when i get my next check i plan to buy one of those things that hooks into the TV so you don't need a VCR. if i could just get my GH2 game back, i'll be all set. i will be sharing the PS2 however, because i didn't gather the extra money my brother needed alone. my friend Kenny and i spent at least a couple hours looking for cans and bottles, so he gets to share custody of the PS2. oh yeah, i almost forgot...i also got a friggin' sweet CD from someone's personal collection. he was nice enough to sell me Opiate by Tool...for $2! it was too good of a deal to pass up. anyway, that's about all that's been going on. this is where i will end our little tour. i guess comment me if you want to chill sometime, or if you don't want to do shit. i'm fine with either. laters
11 years agoavrge_mike88
they've been redoing the parking lots in my housing complex for a while now for apparently no reason whatsoever, which is really annoying because it makes getting around there much more difficult and because there's more productive crap they could be doing. it's sure nice to see the tax payers' dollars hard at work...
that little mini-rant really has no relevence to anything, i just felt like complaining about it. what is important, however, is that i just refilled my cell phone. if you have any information i've requested in my previous journal, or just wanna talk or something, just give me a call if you have my #. if you don't, ask someone for it that knows it. i really wanna hear from you guys. so yeah, that's about. now for a random quote. i might give some mods or something to the first person who gets the reference...
"My spoon is too big!"
No questions have been answered yet