I has it
I had LaseK done, so no more contacts or glasses. For a couple of weeks though I'll be wanting to gouge out my eyes with a straw
Putting on eye liner and then playing a sweaty game of basketball was a horrible idea!
11 years agobludawg7
So uh... been forever and a day:
Heres the dealio:
1. Army fucked up hardcore with my paperwork. So they had to re-do EVERYTHING and resubmit my disenrollment from ROTC and my enlistment shit. So the new date to leave is around May this year.
2. Melissa turned out to be a bitch. End of story. (also I peed on her lawn) The sex was decent though.
3. I bought a guitar. I use it to store my legos/practice horribly on.
4. Not sure if I said this before, but im too lazy to check. Parents sold my car, so my longboard is my transportation now, I know, it sucks.
5. Jori has my babies.
6. There is no 6.
7. I work at a water store lulz.
8. I've lost 4 waist sizes and upped my max on the bench press from 135 lbs to 250 lbs in about a year. Yeah, thats what endless free time and going to the gym everyday does to you. Also: 9% body fat. PURE SEX OMG *mirror*
9. I missed all you guys.
10. Templar liekz men.
Edit: And yes this means I'm back. For the most part.
12 years agobludawg7
to ship out (Army) sometime
RedvsBlue has become a bore, the only thing I spend time doing on here is stalking people and lurking on the BAR.
So I'll be on once in a blue moon till I leave later. At which point I dont see myself coming on anymore.
You guys should have my myspace, keep tabs on me there if you like
12 years agobludawg7
So, I missed my early morning run this morning because it was raining. I usually run at 6 am each morning for 2 miles.
Well, I had nothing better to do, and I looked outside, and it was breezy and overcast, relatively cool and very nice running weather. And since I felt like a lazy bum for not getting my morning run, I decided to run a 5 mile block.
And then the sun came out.
And then the breeze stopped.
So I continued the run, but when I finished the 5 mile distance and stopped to have a cool-down walk I collapsed onto the asphalt about a quarter mile from my house. Some lady was unloading groceries and saw me, and ran over to help
"Oh my God are you alright!?"
"Do you need water???"
and so she ran inside to get water while her son helped me drag myself into the shade. I've never felt that way before. Lightheaded, dizzy, extremely weak. I also vomited on their lawn (hahaha). Typical heat exhaustion symptoms.
They wanted to call the paramedics, but I said no, and I just sat inside their garage for a bit before she drove me the rest of the way home. Naturally I didnt tell my mom because she'd freak out and explode or something.
Moral of the story: drink plenty of water and expect the weather to screw you over when you least expect it.
No questions have been answered yet