Man, when was the last time I posted here...*check's last post* ah, my birthday. Okay, cool.
So the end of 2015 is here & man has it been exciting. A lot has happened within the last 364 days (can't count today seeing that it's only 1:30am here in Toronto) Thinking back, I think I should do a quick 'Top 10' moments of 2015 for me in no order whatsoever.....
Here it goes.....
1. Watching Lazer Team at Toronto After Dark Film Festival and seeing THE Matt Hullum in person (also getting a twitter reply/like from both Matt himself and Colton Dunn)
2. Meeting my chef idol Mr. Curtis Stone after my sister told me of the event and being able to get his latest cookbook sign and some words of advice for entering the food industry.
3. Confessing to the guy I like that I like him :)
4. Going to Fan Expo Canada and meeting Tom Felton, James and Oliver Phelps AND Meg Turney, TWICE!! - One of the best three days ever for me :)
5. Pulling an all-nighter with my friends by driving around until we had to go to work to volunteer for community day (and regretting it afterwards)
6. Seeing Twenty One Pilots live in Toronto (one of the best concerts ever)
7. Attending my cousin's wedding in New Jersey seeing that she's the first niece/nephew on my dad's side of the family to be wed.
8. Getting an industrial piercing just on pure adrenaline and spur of the moment.
9. Going to Niagara Falls for three days with my friends, drinking and enjoying time away from responsibilities.
10. Going to escape rooms twice (once with my co-workers, second with my friends) and just the weird shit we say in fear or frustration.
Overall, 2015 was a big learning year for myself in understanding who my real friends are, where I am in my life, and where I want to be in the future. I am determine to answer all my questions in 2016 and that it will be filled with more memories and RT :)