Glasses- noobish but sometimes you can find those fucking awesome ones that are practically orgasmic. I found a pair that are great but people that are higher up on the chain despise my glasses. They are willing to pay for me to get another pair- ANY pair- just not the ones I have.
Have ya'll seen any prescription glasses that are cool? Post them....
I found this on the nifty little site called google when I googled "what to do when your bored at home"...
Here is what I have found:
There are many times when we have an off from office/ college/ school, but everyone else in the family as well as in the friends circle is busy. The result is that we end up sitting at home, alone, doing nothing at all and getting extremely bored. What to do now? Simple, play with yourself! Do everything that you wanted to do, but couldn’t do, since it looked embarrassing in front of other people. Shout, dance, jump and even sing! If you still need some more ideas on the things to do when you’re bored, we are at your service. Given below is a list of stupid things to do when you are finding everything around you boring.
Fun Things To Do At Home When Bored
* Watch the silliest movies you find on TV and laugh at the stupidest of scenes shown therein.
* Turn off all the lights for 10 minutes. Now, turn them on and shout ‘Surprise’.
* Paint or draw a stupid, funny picture of someone you don’t like.
* Blink your eyes rapidly and then, close them real tight. You will see an amusing light show.
* Make stupid noises, like that of a dog, cat or even the hissing sound produced by a snake.
* Play songs on a loud volume and start dancing in the most stupid manner.
* Jump on the bed, while saying 'I'm the best'.
* Go to the terrace or balcony and check out the people passing by. They will surely do something stupid. You can even comment on their clothes, their looks, and so on. Make sure that you are not audible to them.
* Repeat a single word over and over again.
* Log on to the internet and surf the sites offering jokes and funny quotations.
* Pretend to be a robot or a car. Remember to produce the requisite sounds.
* Produce gargling sounds without the use of water.
* Wear your underwear over your pants and act like ‘Superman’.
* Try to move each of your hands in a different direction.
* Read the articles in a newspaper, backwards.
* Try to take a coin from one end of the table to other, by blowing on it.
* Pretend to have a split personality and talk to yourself.
* Disassemble items and then, try to put them back together.
* Try to bite your nose with your teeth.
* Recite your kindergarten rhymes like a toddler and clap for yourself.
* Play ping-pong with yourself.
* Try to type without using your hands (try your toes instead!).
* Comb the hair of your dog and then try to braid them.
* Get ice cream from the market, boil it and try to drink it, after it cools down a bit.
* Stand on your sofa and try talking a 15-minutes walk thereon.
* Enact like an anchor of your favorite reality show, by standing on your bed and looking at the television, which is now your camera.
* Sing songs in a wild manner and pretend banging your head like a rock star.
* Try moon walking inside your home.
* Beat yourself in a game of flash/ chess/ carom.
* Try to catch a fly, mosquito or any insect that is buzzing around your home, and then put it in a jar.
Honestly- I don't know a single person that has not done this...
So, we've all seen how to viedos and some are good, while others are horrible...
I am asking you "How to" video makers and watchers your opinion on a well put together video.
What makes one truly good?
And also- music- or no music?
If there is music, what genre would be best?
No questions have been answered yet