sorry for the double posting guys
Post edited 12/27/09 8:33PM
This is my first one. I'll do a couple more and then stay up to date. The idea is that i give a ridiculously sloppy and weak review. Despite the amateur-esque review it will be accurate and in depth.
In Short: Great, Catchy, Long lasting
Bonus Material- Sux
1. "Kaleidoscope" (featuring JÃƒÂ³nsi)
2. "Escape Me" (featuring CC Sheffield)
3. "You Are My Diamond" (featuring Kianna)
4. "I Will Be Here" (with Sneaky Sound System)
5. "I Am Strong" (featuring Priscilla Ahn)
6. "Here On Earth" (featuring Cary Brothers)
7. "Always Near"
8. "It's Not The Things You Say" (featuring Kele Okereke)
9. "Fresh Fruit"
10. "Century" (featuring Calvin Harris)
11. "Feel It In My Bones" (featuring Tegan & Sara)
12. "Who Wants To Be Alone" (featuring Nelly Furtado)
13. "LA Ride"
14. "Bend It Like You Don't Care"
15. "Knock You Out" (featuring Emily Haines)
16. "Louder Than Boom"
17. "Surrounded By Light"
Why Kaleidoscope? i mean there's gyroscope ( which is an amazing piece of technology) there's telescope that makes you check out the stars and shit. But i guess the name is unique. But it is not original, there's a slight chance he might have copied it from Kelis. Well thats all for the name, now for the actual album. FUCKING AWESOME!!! From the beginning to the end. Every song has a unique and enchanting sound to it. The album would appeal to everybody who is a fan of techno/trance/dance/house/etc. The problem is though there's a few songs that bugged me, it had an annoying vibe to it and was essentially distasteful after the second run through. I won't say which ones because people have different interpretations, but all and all this was a good album. Personally i went through this album constantly for a week and a half. Which is a great in my books.
-I am Strong
-Here on Earth
Sometimes i'll go under the name of xXDRXx or DR or DrunkReview because of Thread Title characters so yea also feel free to comment, hate on, pos mod, and/or neg mod in the threads! Next one YYY- It's Blitz!
Description Source: Wikipedia
Post edited 12/25/09 9:00PM
1. So basically there's so many shows that have been canceled that don't deserve to be murdered. I would like to know which shows you guys miss.
ALSO I would like to know which shows you guys are happy to have cancelled or really want them to be canceled if there not already. Make sure have a description to why you chose them.
2. Essentially there's three things that require you're input. The Only Catch is that i would like a person to pick 2 of the three topics. And one of each of the two. It's confusing but it'll allow everyone to have a unique say, and also repeats will be deleted. Your choices and comments are unlimited
3. Also feel free to disagree or argue one. this might be against the rule but everyone is entitled to an opinion. BUT PLEASE stay on topic and never run into personal insults. I will dictate, if it comes to it, whether the comments are appropriate or not.
I understand the some people might be confused so i shall put an example below. hope to see your comments.
Post edited 12/25/09 4:36PM
-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: --
-Offline: -- (-- points)
-Online: -- (-- points)
-Approximate time to 1000: -- hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: --
-Number of missable achievements: --
-Glitched achievements: --
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? --
-Does difficulty affect achievements? --
1. Hopefully there's not a similar topic, if so feel free to lock or destroy this thread. I just thought that since you (a sponsor) paid to be a closer part of the Rooster Teeth Community.
2. Basically just explain your first encounter with Rooster Teeth. I say Rooster Teeth because you might have found out this website/company from 1-800 magic, or an advertise they made, or t-shirt, etc. (be as specific as possible). Additionally, if you want, feel free to explain why you are a sponsor. was it additional features given, you have a chance to be an FU, etc.
3. Please no Neg mods, this is not an opinionated forum its a observational forum.... Okay that makes no sense. Basically if someone gives a legit reason, you can comment, but don't neg mod anybody, that's just rude. Also, an illegitimate reason would be---> i was about to have intimate intercourse with this girl, until i saw a roosterteeth tattoo next to her vagina, and she said i had to be a sponsor to fuck her.......<---------- you see its vulgar, a lie, and unnecessary.
any ways i should start this thread so....
i was about to have intimate intercourse with this girl, until i saw a roosterteeth tattoo next to her vagina, and she said i had to be a sponsor to fuck her