Anybody miss staff rewards? I remember I got my first one after meeting Matt at DragonCon 2005 and my 2nd after playing Halo 2 with Burnie (Buzby). I wish I would have taken a screen shot back in the day.
***For the purposes of keeping a healthy connection this tournament is open to citizens of the United States and Canada only!***
***Team Captains must have all 4 players on your team registered and entered on the roster within 24 hours of signing up or your team will be removed from the roster.***
***This Tournament is Free To Enter!***
Kaioken Gaming Website
KG Halo 3 4v4 Tournament
1. This is an Online Halo 3 4v4 Team Slayer Tournament (16 Teams). Meaning that it will be coordinated entirely over xbox live. Winning players will each receive a $10 Xbox Currency Code. Codes will be sent to Winner's xbox live gamer tag and email.
2. This tournament will be held at 6:00 PM EST on Sunday, May 4th 2014.
3. You can enter your team by having your teammates make a kaioken gaming account then go to the tournament page. If all 16 slots fill up contact Punny OG and you will be put on the waiting list. Deadline to register is Thursday, May 1st.
Each Team Captain must post the following information in the Tournament Forum Page;
a. Team Name
b. Team Captain
c. Player Gamertags
Your team mates can join your team by going to the Team & Players and clicking Join.
4. This Tournament will use MLG settings and is single elimination. Each round will be best of three games.
1. Be online and ready to play by 5:40 PM EST. We suggest that you be in your match up lobby prior to the tournament start time at 6:00 PM EST. Teams that are not in their match up lobby by 6:00 PM EST will be disqualified. Contact Punny OG if your first round oppenent isn't online.
2. Games must be played with the up to date specified maps and settings. No exceptions! Violators will be disqualifed.
3. No cheating or misconduct of any kind. ie. Network Manipulation, Modding, etc. This is your only warning.
4. Teams must report match results in one of the following ways;
a. Posting results in the website chatbox w/ halo waypoint link.
b. Posting results in the tournament forum thread w/ halo waypoint link.
c. Send Punny OG or a moderator an xbox live message with results.
5. Players are free to stream their matches.
6. In the event of a tie (1-1-1), a match will be started using the same settings but kill count changed to 1.
7. If for some reason your opponent can't connect with you please contact Punny OG for a solution.
8. Match Ups will be posted on the front page of the site and be sent out via xbox live message 72 hours before the tournament. Teams are responsible for coordinating with
their opponent and starting the 1st match by 6:00PM EST on May 4th.
9. After all matches for each round are reported I will send out next round match ups via website chat box and xbox live message.
10. A team must have 4 players to enter. Team Captains must have all 4 players on your team registered and entered on the roster within 24 hours of signing up or your team will be removed from the roster. Your team mates can join your team by
1. Log in to your Kaioken Gaming account.
2. Go to the Tournament Page.
3. Click "Join This Tournament" at the bottom of the Tournament Page.
4. You will be taken to the roster and at the bottom slot it will say "join." Click on Join and you will be put on the roster.
11. All players must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
12. KG Management has the right to alter event rules in the best interest of the community and event participants.
1st Place: Each player will receive a $10 Xbox Currency Code (Sent to you via xbox live message and email.) & a 1st Place Website Reward.
2nd Place: 2nd Place Website Reward.
Each round will be best of 3 games.
MLG Team Slayer 8
Kill Count: 50
1. The Pit v8
2. Construct v8
3. Narrows v8
4. Amplified v8
5. Guardian v8
Game 1: The Pit
Game 2: Guardian
Game 3: Amplified
Game 1: Construct
Game 2: Narrows
Game 3: Guardian
Game 1: Amplified
Game 2: The Pit
Game 3: Construct
Round 4: Finals
Game 1: Guardian
Game 2: The Pit
Game 3: Narrows
Game Type & Maps will be uploaded to Punny OG File Share by April 1st.
Grand Theft Auto V Pimped Out Garage Contest:
Like most GTA V players we take pride in the vehicles we collect. This contest is your chance to showcase your rides.
1. Deadline for a submission is January 31st at 11:59 PM EST.
2. Winner of the event will win $10 in Xbox or Playstation currency. Code will be sent to you via console message & email on Saturday, February 1st.
3. Submissions can come from Xbox 360 or Playstation 3.
4. Top 3 Submissions will be posted on the front page on Saturday, February 1st.
How do I enter?
Create an account at www.kaiokengaming.com make sure you include your Xbox and/or Playstation Gamertag. Post your entry in the "Grand Theft Auto V Pimpe ... Garage Contest" Thread in the Contest Submissions Forum.
What should I put in my entry?
-Videos should be uploaded to youtube.
-In a video no longer than 3 minutes showcase your garage and tell how it is unique from other garages.
-Post your video link in the "Grand Theft Auto V Pimpe ... Garage Contest" Thread and include the following information in your post;
-List of Cars:
-Pictures can be taken with a cell phone or digital camera but make sure pictures are of decent quality.
-Picture entries must include at least three pictures of your garage.
-Post your pictures in the "Grand Theft Auto V Pimpe ... Garage Contest" Thread and include the following information in your post;
-List of Cars:
-Description: In a few sentences explain what makes your garage unique.
I will be hosting a Call Of Duty Ghosts Game Night starting this Friday at 6PM EST. We will be playing Double XP Extinction, Team Deathmatch, and Custom Lobbies with MLG Settings. If you would like to join click "attend" our event page and I will send you an invite when I get on or send an xbox live message to gamertag: Red Eyed Punny
If you do not have the game you can rent the COD: Ghosts Disc 1 (Multiplayer Disc) at most Redbox vendors for $2 a day.
My friend Eric & I host a bi-weekly gaming stream where we play select games from our video game collections. This includes games from NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, N64, PS1/2, XBOX original and PC games. At the top of each hour we give our viewers three choices and allow them to vote which game we play next. You can join us on our twitch channel.
Our third stream will be this Saturday at 7 PM EST.
Kaioken Gaming Halo 4 Doubles Throwback Tournament
***This Tournament is open to US & Canada only.***
**This event is FREE to enter**
Note: If you have any trouble registering please send me a message.
Kaioken Gaming Website
1. This is a 2v2 team slayer Halo 4 tournament that will consist of 16 to 32 doubles teams. This tournament will be held on Saturday, November 16th at 2 PM EST.
2. To register go to www.kaiokengaming.com and create an account. Then Log in and register your team. Both team members must be registered on the website. If your partner must drop out, have your sub register on the site and inform Red Eyed Punny so that your partner can be added to your team roster. If your team needs to withdraw from the tournament all together please inform Red Eyed Punny asap.
3. This is a Throwback Tournament and will use Halo 2 remakes that can be found in the file share of JuggaloDAB. As with any community made maps there will be glitches that need to be fixed so we will be updating those maps until 2 weeks prior to the tournament.
4. Players on the winning team will each receive a $20 Game stop Gift Card (will receive code by email and Xbox live message immediately following the tournament.)
5. First round match ups will be sent out via email and Xbox live message 48 hours prior to the tournament. We will also have the match ups on our challong page. Team Captains will be notified of changes.
6. If you are a free agent or have any questions or concerns post in the tournament thread. http://kaiokengaming.iclanwebsites.com/topic/halo-4-doubles-throwback-tournament-thread-rvp
1. Be online and ready to play by the tournament start time. We suggest that you have your team ready and in your match up lobby 5 minutes prior to the tournament or round start time. Teams not present within 3 minutes after the start time will be disqualified.
2. You can not play man down! A sub player can take the place of a player that has dropped out. But your sub must be registered on the website prior to the tournament date and can not be subbed in after the 2nd round. Your sub can't join a game already in progress.
3. Games must be played with the up to date specified maps and settings. No exceptions! Violators will be disqualified.
4. No cheating or misconduct of any kind. This is your only warning.
5. Team Captions must report match results in one of the following ways;
a. Posting results in the website chat box w/ halo way point link.
b. Posting results in the tournament forum thread w/ halo way point link.
c. Send Red Eyed Punny or a moderator an Xbox live message with results and uploading the replay to your file share.
6. Players are free to stream their matches. You can post a link in the tournament thread and they will be posted on the front page of the website on the tournament date.
7. In the event of a tie, a match will be started using the same settings but kill count changed to 5.
8. Any member that quits out of a game, may re-join the game in session, quitting also includes lagging out. However, if the entire team quits out then that team forfeits the game.
9. KG Management has the right to alter event rules in the best interest of the community and event participants.
**Matches will be best of 3 and the Finals will be best of 5.**
Rounds will be determined a week prior to the tournament.
V4 Team Slayer
4. Beaver Creek
Maps and game type can be found in JuggaloDAB file share.
Winning Team: (2) $20 Game stop Gift Cards & 1st Place Website Reward
2nd Place Team: 2nd Place Website Reward
**Each participant will get a special tournament website reward.**