I knew it...
Still she kept that quiet...
12 years agoh00d
Does anyone else think he's secretly Dhalsim from Street Fighter? Or maybe a Goa'uld from Stargate? I kept expecting his eyes to suddenly start glowing and then start flinging yoga flame at everyone....
... but don't worry I still think 300 was a great film ; )
(Maybe I should stop making journal entries at half 4 in the morning?)
12 years agoh00d
Lines From the first Harry Potter book That Can Be Improved If you Substitute the Word Wang
1. Oh, well - I were at Hogwarts myself but I - er - got expelled. Ter tell you the truth, in me third year, they snapped me wang in half and everything.
2. A magic wang. This was what Harry had been really looking forward to.
3. Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like fireworks.
4. He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like a lumpy grey glue.
5. He ran onto the field waving his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the Dementors. Shot silvery stuff at them.
6. "Yes", Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom.
7. Something silvery-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang. Then with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.
8. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work.
9. "Oh move over", Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock and whispered "Alohomora".
10. "Get off me!" Harry gasped. For a few seconds he struggled, Harry pulling at his uncle's sausage-like fingers with his left hand his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.
12 years agoh00d
*Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person
from producing tears.
* Until babies are six months old, they can breathe
and swallow at the same time.
* Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people
will write their own name.
* Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite.
* Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby is
approximately six to eight weeks old.
* It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.
* Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more
quickly than plants watered with cold water.
* Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase
the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
* Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
* Those stars and colours you see when you rub your
eyes are called phosphenes.
* Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but
our nose and ears never stop growing.
* Everyone's tongue print is different, like
* At 40Ã‚Â° Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories
per hour by breathing.
* There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of
ice. It is rebuilt every year.
* Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in
the world that walk right foot, right foot, left
foot, left foot, rather than right foot, left
* Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a
* The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is
actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
* In most watch advertisements the time displayed on
the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the
brand of the watch and make it look like it's smiling.
The color blue can have a calming affect on people.
Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11
tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body.
* Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and
draw with the other simultaneously.
* Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no
evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no
* The only 2 animals that can see behind itself
without turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot
* The only 15 letter word that can be spelt without
repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
* Babies are born without knee caps. They don't
appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
* It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* The names of the continents all end with the same
letter with which they start.
* Raw cashews are poisonous and must be roasted
before they can be eaten
* If the population of China walked past you in
single file, the line would never end because of the
rate of reproduction.
If you've got some random facts of you're own why don't you post them here.
No questions have been answered yet