honkhonk666 is not following any shows yet.
13 years ago
98% of guys masterbate....the other 2% lie about it.If you're either, copy it into your profile!!!!
click here to joinitzkool
check out my pics my gun iz awesome!!!!!!!!!!
2019 years ago
FIRST Member Star(s)
Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold
11 years ago
i'll just use youtube for skulls help.
i'll just play offline multi with friends until I beat it. or just by myself running around learning the maps before i hop online. 8 hours? that's good because i need to beat it ASAP so I can concentrate on homework :D
I KNOW! It's just unfair! :(
12 years ago
He'll continuously deny he gamesaves.Please catch him, his 360 is broken and he has to get it fixed.
I said you'll have to ignore him.
I guess. And you'll have to ignore Amakaru, he's annoying.
Yea, I'm a gamesaver. Thats why I have a GS of just 13,000
im pretty sure im #1 legit not you
All I'm saying is it looks suspicious.
The fact that you have so many unlocked offline is kind of suspicious.
13 years ago
Done and done.Thanks for playing.
Thanks i have sighned up ages ago but i never really went on that much.
Congratulations on being here at RvB for six months!I created a banner for you Here, you can download it and post it if you like.,OR, just delete this message and go on with your life!
happy new year to you too. lol
alex u boob u copied my occuptaion, and my place of residence and my intrest and my picure and ur still obsessed with that fucking alien
Thanks for the mods, sorry I did not notice that before.Serenity is indeed very cool >:-) Wuh duh ma huh ta duh fung-kwong duh wai-shung doh --Hoban 'Wash' Washburn [a leaf on the wind]
haha alex u queer, ur obsessed with karma on that pantless alien dude rofl