rvb.roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=1283558 please vote this is my first contest
12 years agoiKid
11 things idiots do on Myspace"
there is NO SUCH THING as a myspace tracker.
it does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like
"OH-EM-GEEEEE this WORKS!!!"
no, it doesnt.
To the people who have like 25,000 friends,
are you serious?
Go play in traffic.
Don't ever post pictures and say
"OMG, I'm so ugly"
"OMG, I'm so fat"
because if you were,
you wouldn't post them.
And if u do ur a freaking mongoloid.
Nobody cares about threats over the internet.
Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;
even if you win, you're still retarded. (Dee, dee, dee....)
b/c you're not on someones top 8.
who the hell cares?
ITS FREAKING MYSPACE!!!
Who really gives flip if
I don't accept you as a friend?
Don't send me another request or message asking
"what's up with you not adding me?"
I don't want you as a friend,
that's what's up!
Little 6th who have MySpace
and look like sluts,
go somewhere else
because nobody wants you here.
If you have decided to read this,
you are a true MySpace Friend.
Real friends read their bulletins.
I say you go and pass this on
and maybe it will finally get through people's brains
And if you open a bulletin and it says something like
"repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight,"
QUIT BEING A FREAKING MORON
Quit posting things that say repost this if you really love God and are not ashamed of him! Half the people that repost them be the biggest sinners!
Do you really think God cares about myspace bulletins?
Go to church or something to show God you care about him!!!
This is a test to see how many people
in your friends list
actually pay attention to you.
12 years agoiKid
my myspace suks but if you want to visit it www.myspace.com/index.cmfuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=106108705
12 years agoiKid
25 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART =]
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares".... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go go pikachu!"
17. Put cat food in random peoples carts.
18. Go to the gardening section and start talking to a plant right in front of the cashier.
19. Stick a maxi pad to somones back.
20. All boys clog the toilet with a tampon.
21. All girls go browsing through the guys underwair section and watch peoples expressions.
22. Have a lightsaber war in the middle of the toy dept and get kids to join in.
23. Ask random people "are you my mother?"
24. Try making a drug deal with random people in the store.
25. Ask an employee where wal mart is located.
2019 years agoiKid
There are no images yet. Create an album!
No questions have been answered yet