the eragon elimination game!!!!
The Inheritance Trilogy is a fantasy trilogy about a 16-year-old boy named Eragon and his dragon Saphira, and the combatants are charcaters from the inheritance triology!!!
1) Each character starts with 100hp. Once per 24 hour period, preferably + or Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a couple hours, you may heal one character +10 and attack another character -10.
2) When you post please copy and paste the list from the most recent post then make your changes.
3) When you eliminate a character, you must say they have died and leave them with a 0. The next poster removes that character from the list.
100 The Twins
Post edited 8/28/06 6:06PM
12 years agojedipoet
today i was bestowed upon with the
i humbly accept this award and will
do what i can to never tranish this
tremendous honor. and to commemorate
this historic occasion i haver created
the jedipoet's LOL award. it will be
given out for those milk shooting, water
spitting, jaw dropping moments that make
you shoot milk out your nose, spit water out
your mouth, or make your jaw drop.
just added the What Whould Bruce Campbell Do award.
recepiants of this award must submit a
formal request, via this journal entry, stating
that they would like the award and a link
to where they rep bruce campbell on their
profile, or you can ask nicely, or you can
punch me in the face, if you think i won't
12 years agojedipoet
1. Acceptance by all 7 members of the Assembly
2. Active participation in current iteration of CBM thread.
3. Curosry knowledge of comics, books, comic books, movies, comic book movies, movies of books, television shows, RenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ass, Suddenly Heroes and The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
4. Must post with a measure of decorum consistent with not annoying the current Family members in the thread.
5. You are not funny we donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t find you amusing.
6. Must show an interest.
7. Must answer the below Questionnaire. (answer subject to scrutiny and ridicule, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t not post unless you are sure and ready.)
1 - Do you remember how you got the Comic Book Movie Thread? If so, how?
2 - What was your impression of the thread when you first arrived?
3 -Has that impression changed at all since?
4 - Do you have any geek confessions (I loved X-Men 3, I hate Iron Man, etc.)?
5 - What is your opinion of the Family and its members?
6 - Why do you want to join?
7 - Do you read comics? If applicable, give a brief list.
8 - If you were to be accepted, what would be your preferred title and character?
(Batman and all other claimed characters are off limits)
Paris, FRANCE Ã¢â‚¬â€œ AUGUST 17, 2006 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Today Ubisoft, one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest video game publishers, announced Star Wars: Lethal AllianceÃ¢â€žÂ¢, an action-adventure game developed for the PSPÃ‚Â® (PlayStationÃ‚Â®Portable) system and Nintendo DSÃ¢â€žÂ¢ by UbisoftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Montreal and Casablanca Studios, respectively. Set for a worldwide launch in December 2006, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance is being created by Ubisoft under a long-term licensing partnership with LucasArts.
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance is the first original Star Wars game built exclusively for the PSP system and DS, immersing players in an adventure that takes place between Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV A New Hope. Gamers will engage in collaborative gameplay as they embody both TwiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢lek Rianna Saren and her security droid Zeeo. Hired by the Rebel Alliance, this deadly duo must work together to infiltrate Imperial planets and fight legions of evil fiends. Our heroes' ultimate goal: Uncover the EmpireÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most deadly secret Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the Death Star.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ubisoft is honored to announce this exciting and innovative Star Wars game, the first original game in the legendary franchise built to take full advantage of the unique capabilities of both the PSP system and the DS,Ã¢â‚¬Â said Serge Hascoet, chief creative officer at Ubisoft. Ã¢â‚¬Å“We have worked closely with LucasArts to create a game that further develops the Star Wars universe, and unveils some of the mysteries that have kept millions of fans enthralled for decades.Ã¢â‚¬Â
One-of-a-kind collaborative fighting: Combine the elite weaponry and acrobatic skills of Rianna with the multifunctional defensive and slicing support of Zeeo to create a formidable team. Only by working together can you complete perilous missions and ultimately steal the plans for the Death Star.
Epic gameplay and cinematic action: From the chaotic planet of Coruscant to the dusty, dangerous alleys of Mos Eisley, Rianna and Zeeo must use an arsenal of tricks to complete their mission. Set up holographic disguises to fool Imperial guards, commandeer gun turrets, master death-defying flying escapes and battle carnivorous beasts.
First original Star Wars game built exclusively for handhelds: Multiplayer modes enhance collaborative gameplay while taking advantage of the unique capabilities of both the PSP system and Nintendo DS.
Iconic environments and characters: Your mission takes you to classic destinations such as the Death Star and Tatooine, and allows you to discover never-before-seen locations on Despayre, Danuta and Alderaan. Each new environment offers encounters with unforgettable Star Wars characters and species, including Boba Fett, Kyle Katarn, Princess Leia Organa, Darth Vader, Imperial officers, Rodians, Quarren and stormtroopers.
Astronomers propose keeping Pluto in the club Ã¢â‚¬â€ and adding three more
i'm all for it. but does it really matter?
12 years agojedipoet
You have made 1515 posts, 33 journal entries, and 9 forum threads.
You watch 24 users, while 17 watch you.
You have received 239 (mostly positive) mods and given out 295 (mostly positive) mods.
You have made 33 journal entries, with an average of 1.76 comments per entry.
Your most popular journal was Wolverine vs Darth Maul round 2 with 7 comments.
Every 4.51 days you add a new journal, usually on Monday nights, as with 7 (21.21%) of your journals.
You have made 9 forum threads, with an average of 61.67 posts per entry.
Your most popular thread was the 13th Warrior's Last Man Standing with 324 posts.
Every 16.55 days you post a new thread, usually on Friday nights, as with 3 (33.33%) of your threads.
199 Modded Entries
51% forum post
9% journal comment
6% journal entry
2% user comment
2% image comment
Most modded by
RICHLAND, Wash. (AP) Ã¢â‚¬â€ When someone stole a truck full of doughnuts, police sprung into action.
An all-points bulletin was issued moments after the theft of the Viera's Bakery van was reported early Friday in Kennewick.
A Benton County sheriff's deputy quickly spotted the truck. After a chase at 30 to 35 mph, Richland police got it to stop and arrested the driver, Steve Swoboda, 19, for investigation of auto theft and felony escape.
Still intact was the entire load of glazed, sugar and cream doughnuts, as well as some apple fritters.
"In 24 years in law enforcement I've never had a call like that," Richland police Capt. Randy Barnes said. "To steal a bakery truck, how clever is that?"
"It kind of sticks out," Kennewick police Sgt. Ken Lattin said.
The truck was taken while the driver, Gilberto Gonzales, left the engine running during a stop. Gonzales asked the clerk if he recalled seeing a man who had been standing in front of the store.
"The clerk said, 'Yeah, that guy's been wanting a ride to Richland for a while,"' said Mario Viera, one of the operators of the bakery.
Viera said he was happy that none of the load was lost "but I'm going to make sure Gilberto doesn't leave the keys in the truck any more."
What more can you say, but ROTFLMAO!!!!!
12 years agojedipoet
1. Where were you born? Denver, Colorado on September 24, 1975.
2. WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite movie? Empire Strikes Back.
3. WhoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite fictional character? Obi-Wan Kenobi.
4. WhoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite villain? (tie) Darth Vader & Agent Smith.
5. WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite fan boy moment? I went to the first Star Wars Celebration that was held in Colorado, and besides all the awesome Star Wars stuff there were two Klingon Warriors representing and they looked awesome!
6. Who are your top five comic character portrayals? C. Reeves/Superman, C. Bale/Batman, T. Maguire/Spider-Man, M. Keaton/Batman, W. Snipes/Blade.
7. WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your favorite line from a move? Ã¢â‚¬Å“You love the cock!Ã¢â‚¬Â from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back, I say it all the time. Ã¢â‚¬Å“You love the cock!!! See.
8. WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s your second favorite? Ã¢â‚¬Å“IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve gat a bad feeling about this.Ã¢â‚¬Â Every Star Wars ever.
9. What are you currently watching? Batman Begins.
10. What are you currently writing? The Shadow Valley War, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a friend of mineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s idea, he is a better artist than writer, thus the reason IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m writing it, Ã¢â‚¬Ëœcause IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m the shit.!!
11. Who is this friend? His XBL name is Chewie420, I met him during a game of Halo 2, he was on the other team and after the game I sent him a message, Ã¢â‚¬Å“I think Redi Jedi and a stoned Wookie would make great teammates.Ã¢â‚¬Â WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been friends ever since.
12. What do you do for a living? I work at the corporate billing office for a health care company.
13. What would you rather be doing? Jessica Alba.
14. Do you currently have a girl/boy friend? Yes, I have a wonderful girlfriend.
15. So there is hope for us fat, comic book/sci-fi/fantasy nerds? I prefer undertall, but yes, well maybe not you.
16. IsnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t the you, you refer to, you? What? Next Question.
17. If they made a movie about your life, who would play you? Leonardo DiCaprio.
18. Who shot who in the what now? Maggie Simpson.
19. Who wins in a fight between Batman and Superman? Batman, heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a cheater.
20. If you could have dinner with five people, real or imagined, who would they be? Kevin Smith, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Albert Einstein, Joss Whedon, and Katsumoto.
Well that was 20 question with jedipoet, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll now open the floor up for questions, comments, and donations.
No questions have been answered yet