That's right, guys. I threw a poll up on the RT_LasVegas Twitter and it's looking like Saturday evening will work better for people. I am proposing that we meet up at Sunset Park around 7PM. It shouldn't be as hot during that time and if people are open to it, we can go out to dinner afterward. What I would like for you guys to do/bring:
1) Download the PokemonGo app if you haven't already.
2) Be aware of your data plan. I don't want people going over on their data, so please be careful with that.
3) If you have a hotspot available, I will totally buy you dessert or something
4) PLEASE BRING WATER. Guys, it's still super hot out, so I want you all to stay hydrated.
5) Wear proper shoes. PokemonGo makes you walk around, so prepare for that. My suggestion would be to stay away from open toed shoes and slippers.
6) Dogs are welcome, but please keep in mind that there is a possibility that we will be eating dinner after.
So that's the plan for this weekend!
Date: July 16, 2016
Location: Sunset Park (by large pond in the middle of the park)
See you this weekend!