Alright everyone. I'm moving my Drawings into my Journal, courtesy of dw_slainhope. Now to get the urls and I'll update my progress for my friends and family. Thank you for your patience.
13 years agoonejmn
(Read further down in the journal for more)
- Satanist do NOT worship any God. Satan is neither a deity, nor a higher being.
- Satanism is not about the slaughtering of animals or young children.
- Satanism is not about having an overwhelming hate for Christians.
- Satanism is not about making sacrifices to a god that we do not believe is really there.
- Satanism is not about everything "evil" in this world.
- Satanism is not about dressing in all black at every given point while making a complete idiot of ourselves by being something we are not.
- Satanism is not about hating everyone and loving only Satan.
13 years agoonejmn
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his Ã¢â‚¬Å“divine spiritual and intellectual development,Ã¢â‚¬Â has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
13 years agoonejmn
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in anotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
13 years agoonejmn
1. StupidityÃ¢â‚¬'The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s too bad that stupidity isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. PretentiousnessÃ¢â‚¬'Empty posturing can be most irritating and isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. EveryoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. SolipsismÃ¢â‚¬'Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of Ã¢â‚¬Å“Do unto others as they do unto you.Ã¢â‚¬Â ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4. Self-deceitÃ¢â‚¬'ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s in the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Nine Satanic StatementsÃ¢â‚¬Â but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fun, and with awareness. But then, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not self-deceit!
5. Herd ConformityÃ¢â‚¬'ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s obvious from a Satanic stance. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s all right to conform to a personÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6. Lack of PerspectiveÃ¢â‚¬'Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraintsÃ¢â‚¬'know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7. Forgetfulness of Past OrthodoxiesÃ¢â‚¬'Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8. Counterproductive PrideÃ¢â‚¬'That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
9. Lack of AestheticsÃ¢â‚¬'This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not whatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s supposed to be pleasingÃ¢â‚¬'itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of oneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
13 years agoonejmn
In recent years, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve wasted far too much time explaining that Satanism has nothing to do with kidnapping, drug abuse, child molestation, animal or child sacrifice, or any number of other acts that idiots, hysterics or opportunists would like to credit us with. Satanism is a life-loving, rational philosophy that millions of people adhere to. Now weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re ready for something that goes quite a few steps beyond just explaining our principles. Every revisionist movement needs a set of goals/guidelines that are clear, concrete, and that will effect significant changes.
The following Five-Point Program reflects attitudes which allow others to decide whether they wish to align themselves with Satanism or not. Each is necessary for Satanic change to take place. When asked what weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re Ã¢â‚¬Å“doing,Ã¢â‚¬Â hereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the answer:
1. StratificationÃ¢â‚¬'The point on which all the others ultimately rest. There can be no more myth of Ã¢â‚¬Å“equalityÃ¢â‚¬Â for allÃ¢â‚¬'it only translates to Ã¢â‚¬Å“mediocrityÃ¢â‚¬Â and supports the weak at the expense of the strong. Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity.
2. Strict taxation of all churchesÃ¢â‚¬'If churches were taxed for all their income and property, theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d crumble overnight of their own obsolescence, and the National Debt would be wiped out as quickly. The productive, the creative, the resourceful should be subsidized. So long as the useless and incompetent are getting paid, they should be heavily taxed.
3. No tolerance for religious beliefs secularized and incorporated into law and order issuesÃ¢â‚¬'to re-establish Ã¢â‚¬Å“Lex TalionisÃ¢â‚¬Â would require a complete overturning of the present in-justice system based on Judeo-Christian ideals, where the victim/defender has been made the criminal. Amnesty should be considered for anyone in prison because of his alleged Ã¢â‚¬Å“influenceÃ¢â‚¬Â upon the actual perpetrator of the crime. Everyone is influenced in what he or she does. Scapegoating has become a way of life, a means of survival for the unfit. As an extension of the Judeo-Christian cop-out of blaming the Devil for everything, criminals can gain leniency, even praise, by placing the blame on a convenient villain. Following the Satanic creed of Ã¢â‚¬Å“Responsibility to the responsible,Ã¢â‚¬Â in a Satanic society, everyone must experience the consequences of his own actionsÃ¢â‚¬'for good or ill.
4. Development and production of artificial human companionsÃ¢â‚¬'The forbidden industry. An economic Ã¢â‚¬Å“godsendÃ¢â‚¬Â which will allow everyone Ã¢â‚¬Å“powerÃ¢â‚¬Â over someone else. Polite, sophisticated, technologically feasible slavery. And the most profitable industry since T.V. and the computer.
5. The opportunity for anyone to live within a total environment of his or her choice, with mandatory adherence to the aesthetic and behavioral standards of sameÃ¢â‚¬'Privately owned, operated and controlled environments as an alternative to homogenized and polyglot ones. The freedom to insularize oneself within a social milieu of personal well-being. An opportunity to feel, see, and hear that which is most aesthetically pleasing, without interference from those who would pollute or detract from that option.
This is the encapsulated version of the current thrust of Satanic advocacy. So when someone asks you, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Well, what do Satanists do?Ã¢â‚¬Â, you will be qualified to tell him.
No questions have been answered yet