Wouldn't it be awesome to have an Gundam based RTS like halo wars? These are some ideas i thought of.
1.Forces are United Earth Alliance which have Gundams, GMs, M1s, and other units from their forces. Z.A.F.T/Z.E.O.N Which have zakus, goufs, certain gundams, and mobile armors.
2.By how how your rank is, you unlock better units like reach level 10 and the Buster or Heavyarms becomes available as a unit to build.
3. Leaders for earth forces could be Celestial Being, Arc Angel, and Peace Million for ZAFT Jewel team, A-Laws, and OZ
4. Each leader has special units/power/ Earth forces can max build 50 units while Zaft are about to build 60.
5. Zaft forces are strong in the short run but the longer the battle drags on, and with better weapon upgrade for earth forces Zaft units will be 5% weaker.
6.Bases dont sit still. They will be the actual battle cruisers they use for example choose arc angel you are flying around with the arc angel, you just have to add on certain bays to build certain units. ugrades to the bays can either produce more units at once or upgrade certain mobile suits. kinda like how starcraft works.
7. You can capture other battle cruiser or (rebel cruisers) to have more ships and stay alive longer. To purchase units you have to get supplies with supply ships to build more or upgrade more.
8. When you reach the max skill level the special or super units would be Earth Forces: Freedom/Justice, Wing Zero, Gundam 00 Riser for Zaft: Providence/Destiny, Tallgeese III/epyon, and 0 Gundam.
Any thoughts from other gundam fans would be great. I honestly thing this type of game would be way better than previous titles.